DAVID Forde was watched by scouts from QPR and Crystal Palace whilst playing for the Republic of Ireland against Italy last week, according to reports.
And in an interview with the Irish press, Forde has revealed that he has an offer on the table from a club in Germany.
The 34-year-old, whose contract at Millwall expires at the end of the month, kept a clean sheet against the Azzurri on Saturday in an international friendly at Craven Cottage.
Reports claim QPR and Palace were in the stands to see him in action.
Asked about his future, Forde said: "I'm in talks with Millwall, they've made me an offer so we're back and forth and there is a few others sniffing around."
Forde confirmed that he has a offers from overseas – believed to be a Bundesliga club – and added that he would "have no problem moving" abroad.
"It's still in the mix," he said. "I've got to weigh up the best options for me and my family. At the end of the day, that's all that counts."