Ratings: Millwall 1-0 Peterborough

RATE the performances of Millwall's players after Tuesday night's Johnstone's Paint Trophy win against Peterborough.

Shaun Williams headed home a 92nd-minute winner to help the Lions advance to round two and, in the process, win their first home game of the season.

Now you have the chance to rate the Millwall players involved in Tuesday's Football League Trophy victory.

9 thoughts on “Ratings: Millwall 1-0 Peterborough

• September 1, 2015 at 23:14

Positive result, hopefully this will give the boys a lift...

Thank god we got a home win under our belt...

• September 2, 2015 at 00:19

@JONO: you think beating Peterborough will give us a lift?
      We are s***, end of

• September 2, 2015 at 00:54

@J-One: Of course it will give them a lift. It's a win. At home.
        We are Millwall. Get used to it. End of

• September 2, 2015 at 05:19

@J-One:
        I wish I had your intellectual insight. What a mug you are, We don't need bods like you anywhere near the den. Bet you only turn up at wembley.

• September 2, 2015 at 06:43

@82wall: so a lucky 1 nil win in Mickey Mouse cup will make our season? Dream on! Don't you think the opening day win would of been enough for them to kick on???!!

So deluded! We are in for a relegation scrap so get use to it! 1 win and ppl think we've turned a corner! For f*** sake wake up or get with it!!!

• September 2, 2015 at 10:03

@millwalltel: only a complete idiot would think that winning a game at home, whoever it be against in whatever competition, was anything but positive for the teams morale.

It doesn't mean we've turned a corner and will now be playing great football but would you have preferred a 5th loss at home instead?

• September 2, 2015 at 08:03

I read what some people put on these threads and it just makes me wonder .We let 18 players leave last season in my opinion and it's only mine that was three or four to many I am not going for names but any true Millwall fan knows who Ime on about a little bit of backbone and bite would have helped to stabilise this Team . I've supported this Team for 55 years first game when I was 8 I have seen some good some bad in those years .But we have some good little players coming thru you must be patient and nurture it along so all Ime saying is stop screaming at them let's give Em a chance to grow

• September 2, 2015 at 10:11

What is there to Dislike as I said it makes me wonder Man United we are not never will be they live in the big pond like a great White eating everything Millwall Little Fish trying to survive

• September 3, 2015 at 22:40

What a dosey b8ll8cks analogy. Not to mention a stupid ass comparison! Opinions are opinions as they say but they do need to make sense.
    We will struggle for a time...undoubtedly but I've seen glimmers of tidy play so I'm confident of our lads becoming far more...not the great white though....just happy talented small fish with ambition.