Ratings: Millwall 1-2 Barnet

RATE the performances of Millwall's players after Tuesday night's 2-1 home defeat against Barnet in the League Cup.

Goals from John Akinde and Andy Yiadom either side of a Steve Morison header sent the Bees through to round two of the Capital One Cup.

Now you have the chance to rate the Millwall players involved to crown a NewsAtDen Man of the Match.

18 thoughts on “Ratings: Millwall 1-2 Barnet

• August 11, 2015 at 23:51

Webster was pony all night got bullied and could not cope

• August 12, 2015 at 00:04

@Millwall59: I can't disagree more, I thought he played well despite giving away the penalty. He won his challenges and the physical battle with their giant number 9 and showed good composure on the ball. His best game since Charlton away last season.

• August 12, 2015 at 07:48

@glyngo: The best ever game he's played in a millwall shirt was on saturday against shrewsbury on saturday but he really didn't turn up last night and completely with their 9 not to sure what game you were watching.

• August 12, 2015 at 09:05

@Mfcliam: can't believe the criticism aimed at Webster, he played well and covered Sid who often bypassed by Gambin . Would love to see some player stats for challenges won, headers won, successful passes, etc as I reckon I have either gone loopy or went to the wrong ground last night!!!!

• August 12, 2015 at 00:11

I went to you first game in 1958 with my Grandfather who supported Millwall all his life. I have followed Millwall through thick and thin, ups and down but I ask myself can I continue. We talk about the Millwall way but what we have witnessed over recent years is ineptitude and incompetence at every level of the club. I want so much that Harris can turn this around but I despair. I know many will dislike my comments we have been a mediocre club at best but there are signs we are sinking to a new low.

Is this the Millwall way?

• August 12, 2015 at 09:10

@lefonque: you're well entitled to your opinion but I have been following the Lons since the early eighties and can say that this crop of youngster coming through give me great hope. Fred is class, Sid has great potential and will continue to improve, Aiden is also looking a L1 player and will improve when fit, not thee toon Pavey/Philpott/Siafa et al. Hang I. There mate last night was a blip, nothing more. Our one main issue is that our main summer signing is missing penalties and clear chances to win the game for us and we need him firing if we are to improve our position.

Comments are closed.

You must have an active subscription to view further comments and leave your own.