15 thoughts on “Highlights: Cardiff City 0-0 Millwall

• April 19, 2015 at 18:59

Once again some millwall highlights missing. Aldo will have to start filming himself or wall fans could do it & send em in. I get two excited so that rules me out

• April 19, 2015 at 19:02

A draw looked about right if they were really the only genuine highlights.
    Anyway it is still a decent point.
    Rotherham have to and will be deducted 3 points so we are 1 point behind with 3 games left. We should be buzzing and well up for the fight. We have a real chance of survival now.
    Make no mistake Rotherham will be s******* themselves.
    We have the momentum with our form and I personally expect us to pull this off.
    Keep the faith everyone.
    Up The Wall.

• April 19, 2015 at 20:46

Just watched the highlights on millwall player and there is much much more to watch than on this site even though it's from exactly the same camera, so it must be this site that edits it to f*** all.

• April 19, 2015 at 21:34

Cant believe the highlights we were all over cardiff & .should have got 3pts..the taffs can feel pleased with a draw

• April 19, 2015 at 22:29

@ ALEX ALDRIDGE.: my apologies for coming to the wrong conclusion, I got that wrong so sorry for my mistake. I have always been very happy with this site and the excellent service you provide us with and my comment was never aimed in your direction.

• April 20, 2015 at 08:39

Can anyone tell me when we can expect a decision re:Rotherham and why it takes so long?

• April 20, 2015 at 14:30

@NICKOLA: It would be fair to all Clubs involved if they made a decision now and not just before the last game.

• April 20, 2015 at 09:04

@Nickola
    Before the end of the season.
    They are probably bottling it and leaving it to the last minute but Rotherham will have to be deducted 3 points as they gained 3 points with an ineligible player.
    It might even work in our favour the longer they leave it as it may just fire Rotherham up for their last few games. ( Sense of injustice and all that ).

• April 20, 2015 at 17:52

Beat Blackburn and we should stay up......Neil should bring in Maggy to start upfront and Paris on the wing we need fresh legs....maybe rest Gregory....Fuller did well as sub