14 thoughts on “Highlights: Brentford 2-2 Millwall

• March 22, 2015 at 13:00

Worth watching for once.
    Good finish from Gregs.
    Fat b o l l o x was unlucky at the end.
    Pen looked a bit unfortunate, player certainly made a meal of it.
    Better though wall Keep it up chopper

• March 22, 2015 at 13:24

Since O'brien and greggs paired up in the home defeat by brum,i have to the point of being boring banging on about these two being our strike force,at last they are ,and hopefully we should now see a few more goal's,if that idiot IH had seen the light about these two we may have been higher up the league.Gregory is not a lone striker nor is he a winger,O;Brien is the perfect partner for him lively and direct,this gives the other team's back 4 somthing to think about,rather than having one striker to worry about,it also mean's their back 4 have to be supported by their holding midfielder's,as opposed to their holding midfield supporting their attacking midfield as happened far to often under IH.
    Not only that it is the Millwall way,blow the barcelona style of play that IH dreamed of, Bomber give us the up and at em 4 4 2 and see where it takes us.

• March 22, 2015 at 15:15

@jim1222: I think we had this conversation a while back in the blue anchor. Pity cocco wasn't in there that night he might of taken the hint. Then again I douht it.

• March 22, 2015 at 13:24

both our goals were good.

Not sure there was actually any contact for the pen. I know he sticks his leg out but it didn't look like he hit him to me.

• March 22, 2015 at 15:15

@Bassett: @benzo: did not Look like a penalty to me nutmeg ( ball through legs ) could not get out of way

• March 22, 2015 at 13:50

@jim1222 this the future front two for us both are lively and show good movement off the ball.

• March 22, 2015 at 14:41

After getting over the familiar weekend feeling, made worst as I was listening to the reports on the car radio and got out with ten minutes to go, two nil up by the time I got in the house and checked the score on NAD absolutely sick feeling, thanks lads again! I have said I have accepted going down and think I am now actually looking forward to next season. Yes we will be in league one but given the last two seasons apart from the elation of the Bournemouth home match last year we have not had much to cheer about for the last two seasons. Hopefully Bomber can install a little pride in the club in the last couple of games get a clear out, bring in all the now experienced youngsters and a couple of 'old heads' hopefully we can see more wins, goals and points than we have. No question Bomber will be involved, if that is as manager or assistant I am sure we will move forward, lets hope we do a Wolves rather than a Yeovil.

• March 22, 2015 at 16:18

@lennie the lion: a half decent season in league 1 would make a nice change. Yes the championship is a better league but scraping for survival every year, often seeing us on the end of heavy defeats has got very tiresome.

I want to leave the den with a smile on my face for once. With Gregory and obrien as our strike force next year against 'easier' teams Im sure we can better our 3? Home wins this season ;) plus no Ollie.

• March 23, 2015 at 08:02

@lennie the lion: I was about to fost my thoughts on our future but you have said exactly what I was going to say !!!!! Great post Onwards. C O Y L

• March 22, 2015 at 17:44

Done well makes a change to be 2.0 up. Didn't think it was a pen & I thought the ball had gone out of play but well done.

• March 22, 2015 at 19:18

@block 28: from the away end it look like it was out of play..after seeing it on tv ..definately out..not sirpressed the ref gave it.mainly cos most of his decisions were pure guess work.
      on a plus note greggs has a partner who brings out the best in him & (a manager).Aiden's best game for wall so far

• March 22, 2015 at 20:40

I'm quite pleased more like the real Millwall from these images. Happy with that, still a long way to go though, seven points is a lot to make up, at this time in the season.
    Is that the first time after scoring first, and not winning this season? and only got a point?

• March 22, 2015 at 22:21

lets not quite give up yet 7 points to overtake Rovram aint impossible ....4 wins 3 draws if they play like yesterday is possible....Harrisa is the real deal....Holloway was a nightmare I dont ever want to even think about ever again....Weve now got our Millwall back We are a championship team too good for Div 1