Neil Harris: Millwall position "left really open" with chairman

NEIL Harris says the exact length of his time in charge of Millwall's first team has been left "really open" with chairman John Berylson.

Harris will take charge of the Lions for the final ten games of the season after Ian Holloway was sacked by the board on Tuesday.

NewsAtDen understands that club legend Harris will be considered for the role on a permanent basis if he enjoys his time in the hotseat.

Speaking to Lions Player, he said: "We've left it really open. I got a call last night to keep me in the loop that Ollie will not be with us any longer.

"The chairman would like me to do it for a period of time but we've not said that's an indefinite period.

"Ideally it would be until the end of the season and then we'll just go from there.

"I'm still young and I've got loads to learn. Am I going to enjoy it? I hope so. Are the players going to take to my tactics? Let's hope so.

"Are the fans going to get behind my team? That will be up to the players to give them something to cheer about.

"If it's longer, it's longer. At the end of the ten games, whether we're in the Championship or League One, we'll assess it from there."

Harris takes over at The Den with Millwall eight points adrift of safety ahead of a trip to Bolton this weekend.

"There are certainly no promises from me – other than that I will give it my all, as will the team," Harris added.

"There are plenty of points to play for and I want to see the team play with pride and excitement.

"I want Millwall-style performances and for the fans to see the players playing for them. We're in a really difficult situation and we'll take it one game at a time."

107 thoughts on “Neil Harris: Millwall position "left really open" with chairman

• March 10, 2015 at 17:38

Still think it's a shame Holloway couldn't sort it out this season but I'm well excited NH has been given until the end of the season. He knows this club inside out and how we need to play. Can't wait! COYL!

• March 10, 2015 at 17:39

Good son no matter whatever happens this year you will always be a leg

• March 10, 2015 at 17:44

Will always be a legend, I reckon if anyone can get Gregory scoring its Chopper.

• March 10, 2015 at 19:45

@LionMan: the boy has just got me back !!!!!
      Get the boys playing with PRIDE """""""" proper M F C N H as old as I am I will follow you all the way
      C O Y L at last onwards

• March 10, 2015 at 17:47

Bomber for England...after winning the premier league, the champions league and every other f****** thing with us. I do jest but whatever happens between now and the end of the season, I'm sure he'll get the full backing of all true 'wall fans. Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• March 10, 2015 at 17:47

Leave out Dunne for starters. He is a liability!
    I still remember the needless handball against Southampton a couple of seasons back plus last Saturday´s penalty!!!

• March 10, 2015 at 18:19

@beethoven5: After that ridiculous and unnecessary challenge to give away a penalty when we could at that stage have fought our way back, Dunne should really have made his last appearance for Millwall. Like Forde, he is not good enough and a liability. Thanks for all the hard work and commitment Dunne, but no thanks for a contract renewal.

• March 10, 2015 at 20:56

@beethoven5:
      And the stupid goal keeper as well, shone Archer in goal and give the boy a chance, we have nothing to lose now, it is to late kets start preparing for tags summer.

• March 10, 2015 at 17:49

Lets make some noise at the den its been like being at a funeral this season. Come on Harris!

• March 10, 2015 at 17:59

The sun was out and the phone's ringing this morning and I here the nob has been sacked.it brought a tier to my eye.Harris in charge players will now play in the right position and hopefully we might just see the team play a game of football with a bit of passion and commitment .don't worry chops the supporters will do there jobs in cheering the boys on now that nutcase has gone.happy days come on the wall.

• March 10, 2015 at 18:05

personally if he gets the players on board and we survive ,fantastic ,if not then we get behind the club next season, i do feel however that the moment when the decision to annonce the new manager is made that HARRIS STAYS IN HIS CURRENT ROLE AT THE CLUB ,as hes still a managers job away from being ready ,as was shown when he took up the reigns on the last departure which he found daunting.
    As he said hes still learning, i would like to see a new face in at the end of the season ,but would like to wish Chopper the best.

• March 10, 2015 at 18:13

At least he dont talk b*******.which is a refreshing change

• March 10, 2015 at 23:22

@Jim28: That was my thoughts exactly Jim. Straight forward, honest answers. No more tripe about Willy bleeding Wonka, and giving players an ice cream when they've been good. Listening to Holloway, was at times like being stuck in a parallel universe.

• March 10, 2015 at 18:14

already a buzz around now the circus has left

• March 10, 2015 at 18:19

we're wtih ya all the way neil come what may? at least we'll go down fighting!!! COYL MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

• March 10, 2015 at 18:21

I don't think anyone is expecting miracles (although it would be nice),if chopper can just give us a team with some Millwall D.N.A ,we the fans can do our bit.I hope he isn't too loyal to his old team mates Forde and Dunne i think it is time to build a future without them.

• March 10, 2015 at 18:24

A first for this season.
    Reading something from the management that is realistic, honest,
    and above all, not absolute drivel.
    Good luck 'Bomber', and do us all a favour and don't go and
    see 'Charlie and his f****** Chocolate factory'.
    That's when the mad scientist really started losing the plot with
    this club.

• March 10, 2015 at 18:27

the players now know their time is up in the summer so why would they listen to Chopper...he needs to pick his team with players who will fight for the club....its a tough job..

• March 10, 2015 at 20:22

@SE17 Lion: Totally agree. He needs to field now most of the players who will be here next year. Even if on the face of it he is accepting relegation by doing so.

• March 10, 2015 at 18:39

Good Luck to Neil, he'll need it with this shower he's inherited, Best O'Luck for the ten matches, starting @ Bolton on Saturday

• March 10, 2015 at 18:39

COME ON MILLWALL PLAY FOR PRIDE ... WE CAN DO IT BOMBER ... SEE YOU AT BOLTON ...... M ....I .....L...L...WALL. ... LET'S DO IT ... Anything is better than Rotherham.

• March 10, 2015 at 18:54

Being very cynical here but does anyone think JB may plan on keeping Harris as manager for next season, whatever league that may be, see how it goes and then hire a new manager if it looks like he's struggling to keep us in that division?

I say this for the following reasons:
    He's just done a lot of money getting rid of Ollie
    If we go down revenue will go down so money will be tight
    Harris is already on the books, will he be getting a pay rise? Carry on with current pay?
    someone else at the club will be promoted to fill in for Harris current job
    As a club legend Harris will be given a lot of leeway from the fans so would surely get until say Xmas next season before being given the boot if results were not acceptable

Agree with him getting the role for the last 10 games, good luck to you Neil!

• March 11, 2015 at 10:25

@MFC Lion: I think the revenue will go up next year. We may not get the big teams, but if we start performing at home we'll get the naysayers back and build some pride. Beryl son isn't stupid and I genuinely believe that he was alive to the fact that next year would be a 'rebuilding' year...whether League 1 with youngsters or Championship with new players of hopefully higher quality.
      Hackett and Lomas identified a problem in the squad. Jackett didn't try to change it and got out. Lomas tried to change it, but didn't have the experience, Ollie just gave up and was looking forward to a new squad next season.
      Hope Neil restores the pride and we compete for the end of the season. Whatever happens, 2015/16 will be the start of a new era. Whether good or bad...We wait to see.

• March 11, 2015 at 10:28

@MFC Lion: I think the revenue will go up next year. We may not get the big teams, but if we start performing at home we'll get the naysayers back and build some pride. Berylson isn't stupid and I genuinely believe that he was alive to the fact that next year would be a 'rebuilding' year...whether League 1 with youngsters or Championship with new players of hopefully higher quality.

• March 10, 2015 at 18:56

Wish Ollie the best. Decent bloke and I was looking forward to seeing some attacking football in the Blackpool style. However, as much as I like the guy - the constant chopping and changing and failure to implement tactics that best suit your players (rule 1 in management) means that enough is enough. Was hoping a new fresh face would come in -just for that "new manager bounce" that you tend to get with everyone trying to impress. I doubt Harris will get that from this bunch of players. Wish Harris all the best - could still be a fairytale ending yet.
    Legend, no matter what. Most of all -I'm looking forward to the noise at the Den now that there is, at last, something we can all get behind and support.
    COYL - we're not done yet!

• March 10, 2015 at 19:57

@Mullwall: Bomber has still got Tim C on speed dial !!!!!! Oh in dreamland !!!!! COYL

• March 10, 2015 at 18:57

COYL we're not done yet!

• March 10, 2015 at 18:59

Good luck with your new job Mr Harris. We are all supporting you in your new role. Win lose or draw all we ask is 100 %.Let's give it our best shot. COYL

• March 10, 2015 at 19:08

Although he said he learnt from holloway, it seems clear to me that he is his own man, knows how he wants his team to play and also he will give the players a chance to show they can play his way or they will be sidelined! no mention of the hoff in the video but interesting comments about Gregory and that we have to create more chances for him... for me that would be playing Upson. also looked like Paris was training in the clips, that would be good,and ironic, Cummings and Paris returning. not sure how he stands getting our loan players back, i genuinely would like to see Webster alongside Hoos, but its up to Neil now, just get us playing in a style we recognise and the wins will come. Good luck son!

• March 10, 2015 at 19:17

@rowanonthewing7: If Chopper keeps us up he'll get the job. If he doesn't then we'll be looking elsewhere. I have no idea who that might be but I'm very sure it won't be Claridge. It's important at the end of the season where ever we are to get rid of-Shittu, Dunne, Hoyte, and Forde. The latter being the only one who will get us a transfer fee. If we drop he won't stay anyway.
      There is no way that either Fred, Marquis or Goodman are returning before the season is over. That arrangement wasn't a verbal contract by Holloway but a written one by Millwall F.C. I want to see the starting eleven for Saturday now. Griggs, King etc?
      Ten games to go. 20 points see us safe. Fulham rocking. Christ, you know what-It might just be a possibility after all..

• March 10, 2015 at 19:13

Good luck Bomber, and Liv's. Everything to gain and nothing to lose chaps.
    From being fed up every time he opened his mouth, bizarrely, I'm looking forward to hearing olly's spin on his sacking. Wonder who he's going to blame?

• March 10, 2015 at 19:14

Obviously I want him to pull off the improbable and keep us up but I would still prefer to see him learn his trade a bit more under the next boss and eventually take over when the time is right.

We can not get sentimental and appoint a legend for the sake of it. Understanding Millwall and having passion will only go so far but eventually these appointments tend to come up wanting. We need to find the right blend of passion and actual quality, proven experience.

For all his faults IH had the passion but he lacked the other bits imo. It appears the Blackpool adventure he had was a one off/fluke in reflection, Palace were in a great spot already when he got them up.

• March 10, 2015 at 19:22

So glad that the palarse reject has finally gone 62 games 14 wins joke !

• March 10, 2015 at 19:26

it could be because a year of holloway talking tripe, but Harris had a real air of management about him in the interview. understanding this clu is half the battle, he wont mug us off when we take the p*ss out of leeds for a start.

could do a lot worse next season than give harris a go with an experienced number two or director of football on hand to help.

should be enshrined in law though that he has a coaching role with the youth setup if he fails as top dog though

• March 10, 2015 at 19:27

This is great news that IH is finally gone. I couldn't see myself back at the Den this season but now I will be back. Harris is a Millwall legend and the perfect stop gap. So glad the board has finally seen what everyone else saw months ago. Having Harris in charge is a bit like when Rhino took the reigns. Lets get behind him true millwall style as i feel ive finally got my Millwall back. COYL.

• March 10, 2015 at 19:29

Let's just play 2 wingers 2 up front a decent midfield and solid back 4 minus Dunne and Forde in goal theyv shown there not up to it and please not Fuller up front ever
    Get Marquis back ASAP he's hitting the goals so confidence should be high and Fred we don't owe Wycombe any favours
    Go NH go Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• March 10, 2015 at 19:36

ten wins might give you a fighting chance my son.

All the best whatever happens, we are effectively in a no lose situation, let's give them hell!

• March 10, 2015 at 19:41

For me , Chopper has one task this season. That's to beat the Anoraks ! We're going down we know , but let's shut the muppets up and build for next season.

• March 11, 2015 at 07:30

@Block 8: Yep, my feelings entirely. I've heard the Anoraks will be wearing Holloway face masks for the game. How I'd love to ram that down their throats!

• March 10, 2015 at 20:02

Everybody should get behind Harris. He helped us by banging in the goals, now we need to help him. Lets get behind him and the boys and lets get some wins. COYL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also just watched a clip on Tony Cascarino's view on the sacking and I must say what he said was very true.

Lets hope for OUR Millwall back now. The fighting Millwall, the 'WE FEAR NO FOE' Millwall...... COYL!!!!!!!

• March 10, 2015 at 20:06

Just watched Choppers interview... very excited about his appointment now. Hit the nail on the head with Gregory - and the real problem we've had all season - we've got to give the strikers more opportunities. YES! Gregory will score loads, but we've got to give him 3/4 good chances every game. We do that, and he WILL score in most games. We havent seen the best of Gregs by a long shot.
    The way to fix a problem is understand the root cause. Our problem is not that we cant score goals - its a wonder we've scored as many as we have -its that we dont create decent chances.
    God I'm so excited. YES!!! COYL!!!
    I hope the players respond. Please god respond! Its not over yet. Fulham, Rotherham, COME ON DOWN.. we've saved a place for you. Kept it all nice and warm for you.
    You're on our radar now... we're coming to get you. COYL!!

• March 10, 2015 at 20:13

Is it wrong to throw the towel in before mathematical relegation and treat the 10 games as friendlies for the benefit of TEAM-REBOOT?

• March 10, 2015 at 20:26

@SE14: Yes, it is wrong. If we lose the next two we're down then bring in the kids. If we're still in with a chance, then the senior players have to step-up to the plate. Some of them are loanees and others have contracts expiring.
      The real question is this-
      Does JB contract a permanent manager on the cheap to offset the loss on Holloway or does he bite the bullet and pay someone at a proven level-whoever that might be- to improve Millwall?

• March 10, 2015 at 20:33

@NICKOLA: Very valid points. But we could end up in a dogfight and get relegated, and never blood youth. And miss out on getting team RE-BOOT out the very first game in tier 3.

I cannot really agree with JB needing to get a permie manager with proven level experience because we do not need to get too far back to see how Stevens and McClearance really gave us that 2004 FA Cup team. Harris has that exact same electrical connection.

• March 10, 2015 at 21:24

@SE14: Well, Renoir could paint very well but I wouldn't have let him rewire my house.

• March 10, 2015 at 20:41

@SE14: I would say it is, we're not down yet. Try and get some points. Harris should play whoever he thinks can achieve this. If that means playing loan players or those unpopular with the fans so be it. All about getting results and trying to stay up.

If and when we have no have chance is the time to go experimental, pre season time for friendlies

• March 10, 2015 at 20:56

@SE14: I don't really think it's crucial or sensible to try a reboot right now. Even though unlikely we should be aiming to stay up.

Harris may only be temporary. What would be the point in him playing a load of kids in a struggling side when a new manager might be along end of the season? He will have his own plans and want to assess the squad so it would just be repeated.

Pre season plenty of time to get a team ready for the new season.

• March 10, 2015 at 21:09

@MFC Lion: Pre-season would be against local non-league clubs. 4 or 5 of these at best. We have 10 proper challenges this season for the proper reboot.

• March 10, 2015 at 20:25

@333lions: I don't agree with your comment. He shouldn't be feeling the pressure to rescue us, as romantic as it is. He needs 10 games and a Summer to know if this is for him long term or not.

• March 10, 2015 at 21:48

@SE14: just trying to be a little bit positive even if it is wishful thinking.

• March 10, 2015 at 20:37

Ifill
        Ward
        Livermore
        Dawes

• March 10, 2015 at 21:26

• March 10, 2015 at 21:28

@southlondon1885: ohhhhh I like that. I would take those boys in whatever shape they are currently in over our squad. @southlondon1885: Obviously Sheringham, Cascarino, Briley etc don't count as they didn't play with NH.

• March 11, 2015 at 23:08

@JonnyBanks: They count but I only saw them play once or twice. I've gotta go with who I've seen and know.

• March 11, 2015 at 01:42

Warner
          Reid dyche Nethercott dawes
          Hurlock
          Verveer cahil Towner
          Cascarino Harris
          Subs: Keller rhino cunningham
          Rea carter teddy, I have 1 left but I'm torn between sadlier Mitchell mcginlay moody and claridge

• March 10, 2015 at 21:34

@wolla5:Not my personal choice, but based on what I think he'll play-
      Forde
      Hoyte Hoo Shittu Griggs
      Williams Fabbrini Tongue Taylor-Fletcher
      Gregory Hoff
      Diamond formation.
      No width but at least Gregory gets a partner.
      My team-
      King
      Safia Hoo Beevers Cummings
      Martinez Williams Bailey Fabbrini
      Gregory Taylor-Fletcher
      442

• March 10, 2015 at 21:53

@wolla5: If fit here is mine : Forde.... Cummings Webster Hoos Harding,,,,,,,,, Powell Upson Williams Gueye......... Hoff Gregory....

• March 10, 2015 at 21:14

I was driving in to work today big grin on me face after I read NAD and I saw the big tents going up for the circus on Blackheath,and there was silly b******* begging for a job, guess what role.

• March 10, 2015 at 22:01

Good luck to you chopper I'm with you to the end you tell it like it is

• March 10, 2015 at 22:55

FIRST FOCUS SHOULD BE TO GIVE IT A REAL GO AGAINST BOLTON - IF WE CAN PULL IT OFF, WE MIGHT GET THE CONFIDENCE TO BEAT BRIGHTON , THEN SURVIVAL WOULD NOT BE OUT OF THE QUESTION , BUT ONLY THEN - IF WE PUT UP ANOTHER WEAK SHOW AGAINGST BOLTON THEN I DONT SEE THE POINT - THIS IS DOWN TO THE PLAYERS TO RESPOND

• March 10, 2015 at 23:15

Two managers have had 4 transfer windows to get millwall up the league and have failed miserably..spending millions of pounds.
    bomber how many transfer windows and money have you got...absolutely none...good luck son yer gonna need it...COYL

• March 11, 2015 at 00:42

Wonder what input he will have in putting together a list of targets for the Summer? Does the head of recruitment do that alone or with help from the management team.

• March 11, 2015 at 08:43

@glyngo: at the moment bomber is only a interim manager so until it becomes clear who then next boss will be it will be the recruitment team with advice on spending that will have imput..and that person this time is not ambler its the bloke from brentford

• March 11, 2015 at 13:30

@Jim28: Which seems like a good thing at this moment. At least the club have recognised that they aren't good at recruitment and have tried to get an expert in.

• March 11, 2015 at 01:22

Time to back the boys.
    We got what we asked for so now it's over to us.
    Great honest interview choppa. Personally I'm expecting only a little change and that's an honest performance from the team you select. Hope you have the players you want available and raring to go.
    I think he'll go with these on Saturday due to availability in a 4-4-2
    Forde
    Dunne Nelson hooiveld harding
    Fabrinni bailey williams Woolford
    O'brien Gregory
    Subs: king beevers powell upson gueye GTF fuller.
    Powell in for bailey if he's not recovered from yet another injury.
    Team I'd go for as I believe we are down
    King
    Siafa hooiveld williams harding
    Fabrinni powell upson GTF
    O'brien Gregory
    Subs: archer beevers Jimmy Tonge gueye
    Pavey fuller

• March 11, 2015 at 02:09

Good to see MFC realising what the right way forward was, although I do question why so late, I think IH should of been gone after Sheff Wed game, anyway thats irrelevant. Interested to see what Chopper does with team selection, tactics and how he conducts himself in the role as this is arguably one of the worst periods in our history. Im open to the side ofNH taking up the reigns permanently if he succeeds, but I think the best scenario for him would be if we were relegated as League 1 football compared to ex premiership sides may really stunt any progress under Chopper and a club overhaul into a challenging championship side seems light years away right now, League 1 however would be more suited for him to develop and settle into management at his current point in management. Kind of a catch 22 situation but if we are a championship side next year we would need someone who can turn us into a Bournemouth for example or a Brentford.

• March 11, 2015 at 07:52

@lionollie: I know what you mean RE: letting Harris build a team in League One and yes it probably is best we build from there back up. Harris has got that air about him and intelligence to perhaps replicate what Eddie Howe has done at Bournemouth. Same age (37) as well, Harris could be our long term managerial answer plus with a new man upstairs to assist and guide that helps take a little bit of pressure of him. As Harris moves and a space opens up in the youth coaching would also love to see Robbo back in coaching. Another with the right characteristics and natural leadership for a coaching role with the Lions.

• March 11, 2015 at 08:06

Good Luck Neil Harris, but get some New Blood into the team. ! ( NOLU, WDC ).

• March 11, 2015 at 08:52

watch chopper interview with subtitles on hilarious

• March 11, 2015 at 09:36

Scary thought, ollie used to ask himself questions then answer them! Just hope chopper hasn't picked up too many of his bad habits. Looking forward to seeing a legend lead the fight in the last 10 games

• March 11, 2015 at 10:16

@Geoff the lion: you've clocked that he was talking to a 3rd person..got a feeling ollys talking to himself has rubbed of...lol

• March 11, 2015 at 09:42

I voted for alex rae last time , id still be happy to give him a go

• March 11, 2015 at 10:12

love the fact in the interview the way he uses and says 'my team' you can just tell how much it means to him and that he will give it is all and not mince about with any players that dont pull their weight.

• March 11, 2015 at 11:22

This is master stroke. IH was a sitting duck and was found out to be a stubborne one trick pony who was happy to drag us down with him.
    Bomber has done well with the development squad, is popular with the fans and has nothing to lose as any negative outcome can only be blamed on the man before him... With people like Martinez, Rodgers, Monk, Dyche, Howe, Lennon it has been proven that young coaches can go on to be successfully managers and who better to that at Wall other than our very legend in Harris.. For this to work he will need to be given a fair amount of support and patience from the fans as well as back by the board in recruiting players and experienced coaches. IMO our squad isn't good enough for this league but I am more that happy to cheer on a Harris team if mean the level of effort shown by the players improves ten fold as a minimum requirement. He need our support, he needs a positive atmosphere but most importantly he needs us to be realistic because fact is our squad is 75% s****....
    My team for Bolton;
    King
    Cummings Nelson Hoiveld Harding
    O'Brien Tonge Bailey Gueye
    Fabbrini
    Hof or Gregs

• March 11, 2015 at 12:31

@davesavagesleftfoot: I wouldn't have Bailey in the side he is almost as much a liability as Dunne. He is not match fit, he can't run, he can't tackle, he is an injury looking for somewhere to happen. We need players we can rely on.

• March 11, 2015 at 11:27

All is not lost - yes were adrift and struggling second from bottom - but hang on - could Birmingham be deducted 10 points sometime soon? - that brings them to within 5 points of us? a new manager bounce as they say - a couple of wins - then it might come down to Kenny last day of the season? Would Kenny want to send us down? would wolves want to relegate us or the Blue noses?? one things for sure - this season aint over yet! COYL!!!!

• March 11, 2015 at 21:11

@lancslion: Birmingham City should already have had ten points deducted according to Football League rules as they have appointed a receiver to run their business.

There is no wriggle room for the FL as their rules quite clearly state 'Rule 12.3.1 If any Club becomes subject to or suffers an Insolvency Event, that Club shall be deducted 10 points.' (http://www.football-league.co.uk/global/section3.aspx ).

INSOLVENCY EVENT’ REFERS TO ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
      A MANAGER, RECEIVER, ADMINISTRATOR, ADMINISTRATIVE RECEIVER, LIQUIDATOR, PROVISIONAL LIQUIDATOR OR SUPERVISOR TO A VOLUNTARY ARRANGEMENT IS APPOINTED IN RESPECT OF A FOOTBALL CLUB OR ANY PART OF ITS UNDERTAKING OR ASSETS
      (https://curve.coventry.ac.uk/open/file/133adff6-de7c-f18f-ad54-11fea2d62d10/1/Insolvency%20events%20among%20English%20football%20clubs.pdf )

So now that fan power has removed IH, it should be used to get the FL to implement its own rules....or maybe Andy Ambler should be asking the question ???

• March 11, 2015 at 11:47

We r going dwn Harris wouldn't save us coz are players dnt give 100 percent and dunne nd forde are totally sh** far 2 late fu** off alan nd david nd another reason is our chairman dnt no fu** all about football dat is bad 4 our club I have so much respect 4 our chairman nd 4 wot he done 2 our club I am new on here been a millwall thug 4 22 years so kl every1

• March 11, 2015 at 14:21

@I fear no foe: "been a millwall thug 4 22 years so kl every" No one should celebrate that they are a "thug" maybe get a job and you won't have to be so angry all the time. If you have a job then maybe get an education, brainless morons like you who think being a thug is good is whats wrong with the small minority of millwall fans. We are passionate and loud but no need to go round celebrating your a thug, its just sad!

You also need to learn not to talk like a 12 year old girl...... So I stand by what I said, you sound and clearly are a retard!

• March 11, 2015 at 15:05

@whiteliont: ur nose is to near ur ass u p**** I work u take my tax..... r u west ham in disguise

• March 11, 2015 at 12:44

@whiteliont: My first thought it's Holloway having a pop, but he's not as articulate as that !

• March 11, 2015 at 12:15

Ambler-You still here? Thought we threw out the rubbish yesterday.
    Dunne, Shittu,Forde and Hoyte. I'm sure you're going to get a game on Saturday but this will be your last season at Millwall. I hope.

• March 11, 2015 at 13:32

With Chopper setting out how the team plays, I'll stake a bet right now that Gregory gets 6 goals between now and end of season. He will know exactly what the guy needs and play to his strengths. I still believe Gregory will be a goal machine for us, he was being held back by poor team setup and lack of confidence.

• March 11, 2015 at 16:58

no wonder we have loads of injuries in training, look at Dunne's barge at 0:49 Get rid of this idiot Bomber please.

• March 11, 2015 at 22:46

Hope the clear out of s*** is underway
    Hoyte Fuller Bailey Forde Dunne just for startes
    Plus Hartford let's be honest Harris dosent need the distraction of non event players so he can concentrate on those prepared to step up to the impossible challenge of avoiding relegation and giving 200% anything less just isn't good enough so either your Millwall players through and through or walk away.
    The cause is Millwall the club is Millwall the fans are the life blood and that's Millwall and always will be
    Come on Neil a good talking too and if there Millwall players they will know what's expected good luck and remind the players there jobs are our dreams

• March 11, 2015 at 22:49

Hope the clear out of s*** is underway
    Hoyte Fuller Bailey Forde Dunne just for startes
    Come on Neil a good talking too and if there Millwall players they will know what's expected good luck and reminds the players there jobs are our dreams