Video: Millwall's Onyedinma scores stunner for Wycombe

FRED Onyedinma scored his fifth goal for Wycombe on Satruday as his productive loan spell in League Two continued.

Onyedinma's strike against Carlisle –  a precise curling effort into the far corner – was undoubtedly his best for the Chairboys so far.

The 18-year-old will remain at Adams Park until the end of the season.

Another of Millwall's loanees, John Marquis, scored again for Gillingham at the weekend – his sixth goal in eight games.

49 thoughts on “Video: Millwall's Onyedinma scores stunner for Wycombe

• February 23, 2015 at 13:18

Whats the point of this? One of them wont play for us again the second wont play till next season might as well show the chirs wood goals . Pointless

• February 23, 2015 at 13:25

@danwaggy: Think you'll find most fans want to see how Fred especially is getting on.

• February 23, 2015 at 13:42

@Alex Aldridge:
        Any news on his contract Alex?
        I am really concerened that in the summer he will only have a year left and he will now be on the radar of lots of clubs with the form he is showing at his young age.
        We should of signed him up for longer before he went on loan and I dont understand why we haven't.

• February 23, 2015 at 14:40

@wall2wall: what makes you think they won't look to sell him in the summer?If history is anything to go by it is possible.

• February 23, 2015 at 15:07

@norris:
            That's what worries me.
            At least sign him up for longer and getter a really decent fee at the very worst.
            Fred is a special player and we need to get this contracted sorted asap.

• February 23, 2015 at 15:31

@Alex Aldridge: on a different subject, any word on Lee Martins injury?? Heard he could have a possible stress fracture in his foot?? Really hope this isn't the case, but stranger things have happened.......

• February 23, 2015 at 22:56

@Alex Aldridge: was that raheem sterling or fred?! Got tickets for tomoz Coyl

• February 23, 2015 at 13:35

@danwaggy: Always good to know how our youth players are getting on. If Marquis keeps up this scoring record, I wouldn't be surprised if IH changes his mind about him. So suggesting this is pointless is a bit moronic to be honest....

• February 23, 2015 at 14:32

@jenks4: Holloway usually only changes his mind one way - bigging them up as invaluable to the team, then a few weeks later either dropping or selling them on. Fred's probably better off elsewhere at the moment than being here, where most players seem to go backwards under the current management.

• February 23, 2015 at 16:11

@Micky Lions: For the dislikers out there, please name all the players that have actually progressed under Holloway? I don't think any of the players he inherited have got any better and I'd be surprised if any of the 25 players he's signed improved under him. Let's be honest, the whole club seems to have gone backwards.

• February 23, 2015 at 21:00

@Micky Lions: hello micky
            I haven't disliked your comments but picking up on em I have to say allan dunne and you all know my opinion on him has stepped up quite a few times under ollie. Ollie has also put the kids in this season to give them vital 1st team experience and although he sometimes drops em after a couple games I think he's managed them pretty well. Sending Fred out was perfect for player and club. He signed Williams who I think is a better player than when he arrived, we've missed him when not available.
            I agree in part but the reality is we aren't in a position to get what's needed and there's also no guarantee that any signing will be any good.
            Just my opinion micky.

• February 23, 2015 at 15:04

@jenks4: just saying someone is moronic because he dont like watching our players score goals for other teams and not millwall...is a bit thick

• February 23, 2015 at 15:37

@Jim28: I'm sorry, if you don't want to watch it, don't click play...I was merely challenging the idea of this article being pointless...

• February 23, 2015 at 17:09

@jenks4: fair enough point..

• February 23, 2015 at 19:40

Someone said Marquise wouldn't be a good enough Championship goalscorer. Well if we don't do something soon he could very well be playing against us next season!

• February 23, 2015 at 13:18

I watched Fred play a few games at the end of last season I thought he was good enough for the first team then I cant wait to get him back in a Millwall shirt next season hopefully in the championship , and can we please look at his contract now and not a few months before it finishes

• February 23, 2015 at 15:33

@Menorca Millwall: who you calling a championship defender lol

• February 24, 2015 at 09:45

@mfc2u: I think it's catch 22. He is certainly a star for the future but all flair players need a lot of confidence. He needed to build up his strength and gain confidence, and keeping him in the championship would probably have hindered his growth. He's learning what he's capable of at MKD so when we get him back next season, he will be a much better player. Playing for us this season would only knock his confidence. Much the same could be said for marquis

• February 24, 2015 at 13:19

I hear that Geoff I also think if he was possibly playing under Olly he would like so many others be in and out of the team at least at Wycombe he is getting regular games but I also think the likes of him and nelson should be playing week in week out next season @Geoff the lion:

• February 24, 2015 at 09:56

@Menorca Millwall: And Dunne, or he might have brought him down in the box and got his second yellow!!!!

You must have an active subscription to view further comments and leave your own.