As it happened: Nottingham Forest 0-1 Millwall

FOLLOW live team news and match action as Millwall face Nottingham Forest.

The Lions have been dealt an injury blow ahead of kick off with the news that Paris Cowan-Hall will be sidelined for the foreseeable future with a hairline fracture of his tibia.

But fellow new signings Jos Hooiveld and Diego Fabbrini, who were both excellent against Reading in midweek, will start again as Ian Holloway's side search for their first win in nine.

Championship scores and results:

NewsAtDen's live feed is brought to you by:

Arc Restoration

60 thoughts on “As it happened: Nottingham Forest 0-1 Millwall

• January 31, 2015 at 13:25

An even bigger blow is Harding can't play against his parent club, what a shame..............not!

• January 31, 2015 at 13:44

@SingleWhiteLion: Harding was excellent against Reading and will be missed today. So who would you rather play a LB ? It's Beevers today.

• February 1, 2015 at 12:48

@82wall:
        No Harding, no goals for Forest and 3 points for us so we cut the gap to 2 points. Maths is my strong point and it's my first lesson Monday morning so who is clueless now d*******??

• January 31, 2015 at 13:43

I've just heard he's resting hooiveid and playing shittu and dunne at cbs ffs.

• January 31, 2015 at 14:15

Gregory on the bench? The HOFF is f***** useless and he starts, poor management IMIO,

• January 31, 2015 at 14:30

@dpendet: as I remember Hoff got the double at Boro last season.. We've got a better team than we did then.. Who knows what'll happen!

• January 31, 2015 at 14:20

ffs. here we go again to chopping and changing. just when it looked like we were getting somewhere with 442. hoff and gregory need time to build a partnership.

• January 31, 2015 at 14:40

@dpendet: yeah was there too, I completely agree with you there. I said to a pal I think he's better away from home. Fabrini with his footwork could be essential today@wolla5:

• January 31, 2015 at 14:44

@SE14: look on the page about paris, timchimes put one on there mate.

• January 31, 2015 at 14:54

Cricfree.sx/watch/live/Nottingham/forest

• January 31, 2015 at 14:53

this one is working

• January 31, 2015 at 14:56

800 wall according to the commentary

• January 31, 2015 at 15:49

It's such a shame we can't have fabrini on a permanent cos he is by far the best winger at this club !!

• January 31, 2015 at 15:53

@cmj23: completely agree, i think we need to break our mould and do everything in the clubs power to get in. he is looking very good.

• January 31, 2015 at 16:23

Hoff is s**t.
    What a waster.
    Terrible signing.

• January 31, 2015 at 16:36

Are we going to score another goal this season .??

• January 31, 2015 at 16:44

Get in fuller haha what a mistake that's just what we needed finally it's not is making the silly mistakes !!!!

• January 31, 2015 at 16:45

It worked when I said are we going to score again Fulllllllllleeeeeerrrrrrrr is my hero

• January 31, 2015 at 16:50

He's redeemed he's self well done fuller.

• January 31, 2015 at 16:58

There's only one Ricky Fuller!
    That was what he was brought in for - impact sub. Used all his experience and composure to score that one.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:00

Yesssssssssss! A win at last! This is the turning point COYL!!!COYL!!!

• January 31, 2015 at 17:02

Fabrini was our dangerman, the Hoff was awful, hooiveld quality, Beevers was excellent, rode our luck at times, Fuller as a sub was a nuisance and held ball up well credit where credits due to fuller but we need a striker to replace the Donkey... Sorry the HOFF ! Coyl!!!.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:20

Early on here all the experts in the doom and gloom camp in their expert opinion said we will would loose! And they call themselves Millwall supporters?????????????

• January 31, 2015 at 17:30

@Lion:
      This site is f****** idiots mate, they will be nowhere to be seen tonight or if they are, you will see a lot of back tracking and people who are praising holloway and the squad, when last week the same idiots were saying how s*** we are and how everyone is a c***. The mental age on here is about 10, the comments are embarrassing. If you go on to HOF or Millwall online, you will understand how divvy this site really is, everyone knows it's full of idiots and everyone knows who the idiots are. Aldo has a lot to answer for, I hope no one passes comments on here onto players, because THIS SITE isn't a proper example of milwlall support. Most people on here shouldn't even be let out of a padded room.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:31

@82wall:
        And yh there was a couple of spelling mistakes in there, sorry hands are frozen as I've been SUPPORTING MY TEAM. Unlike most on here.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:33

@82wall: you hero lets have a whip round and get him a medal

• January 31, 2015 at 17:45

@thecolumbusblock:
            It's alright I don't need one, at least I know my club, unlike most on here. It's like a site for the mentally unstable on here, like all the stress heads have been thrown into one room to see who can say the words, 'we are s***' or 'holloways clueless' the most times. Say what you like mate, I know in my own head Id rather have my mentality than 90% of those who post on here, INCLUDING YOU

• January 31, 2015 at 19:52

No need, he'll have already made himself one at the 'I'm better than everyone else and only my opinion matters' class that he set up but only he is allowed to attend.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:56

@82wall: what do you know about my mentality ? You 'll never find me slagging players off or the manager and as for knowing my club im 55 and ive been going home and away for 50 of those years , so do me a favour and dont generalise .

• January 31, 2015 at 18:13

@thecolumbusblock:
            Well why have a dig at someone sticking up for the club then? On a serious note without even trying to give it the biggun, I work in football at a pro club as a player analyst and so know the day to day life of how a club is run (especially as the club I work for is of similar size to us). Any doubters who want my LinkedIn feel free and you'll see what clubs ive worked for and what managers ive worked for. I know my stuff, and I'm telling you that most people on here, well they just don't know their a*** from their elbow and talk constant s***. It's fine, I'll let you all crack on whilst laughing from a distance along with all the other forums! It's a known fact this site is full of idiots, it's a proper coach 1 turn out(Real wall know what I mean by that). Good day sir.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:35

@82wall: f*** off p****, we are entitled to our opinions if you don't like them f*** off to another site.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:46

@TONY BLOCK28:
          Yes you are, but you talk s***! And most people's opinions on here are toilet! They just waffle abuse towards players and staff and offer NOTHING positive. I've stuck by Holloway since day one, and will stick by most players who wear our shirt, it's called LOYALTY, and knowing your club. Most people on here don't know there club as well as me. FACT

• January 31, 2015 at 17:53

82wall this is what this site is for so fans can express there views whether good or bad, you don't get a chance on the mfc official site so if you don't like it don't come on it you absolute muppet

• January 31, 2015 at 18:08

@82wall: Most people on here including me just wanted the crap removed from the team. Oddly enough, without Shittu ( who it must be said is my pet hate) we have kept a clean sheet. Oh, and we managed to do that on Tuesday as well without him. Opinions waver on the manager depending on results but that's ultimately all we can base it on. You're no more a Millwall supporter than anyone else on here and you need to remembe that. If you don't like what you read from us when we play badly or don't agree with the team selections or tactics then tough s***. p*** off elsewhere.

• January 31, 2015 at 19:20

@82wall: loyalty, 40 years going most weeks thats loyalty dim s***.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:25

Great win, but as I said many times before hoff is just no good he can't jump he can't score he's a liability, we gotta get in a striker now we've got a decent winger to put the balls into the box, shame about paris tho but hey that's been our luck all season, onwards & upwards come on you boys in blue we can get out of this mess

• January 31, 2015 at 17:26

Great win, and looked like a team who didn't want to lose.
    Some spirit and confidence on the way back?
    Need to build on this week though,
    and the gap between us and a few above don't look
    so bad at the moment.
    Two clean sheets on the trot as well, that ain't happened for a while.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:28

Let's get a big striker in on loan and take this division by storm in February. The Great Escape II is on!

• January 31, 2015 at 17:28

Come on ollie see what we all can the hoff is just not good enough, Even Warwick Davis could out jump him

• January 31, 2015 at 17:29

bullseye at 4/1 back of the net, get in there. well done wall. the great escape is on once again, only this time we've got more games.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:31

Wife thinks I've taken something, she can't remember the last time she see me grinning at 5pm on a Saturday before and the dog has even come out from round the back of the sofa.

• January 31, 2015 at 17:54

Great result today , very pleased for the team to keep a clean sheet for the second game in a row!! If you can keep them out you've always got a chance to pinch a winner !! Feb will be our month !! Cum on wall!!!

• January 31, 2015 at 17:57

Brilliant!PLEASE can we have a striker,todays goal was a gift,we can't rely on this happening every week

• January 31, 2015 at 18:00

ALL I NEED TO SAY IS: "IN OLLIE WE TRUST "........ NO ONE LIKES US, WE DONT CARE! WELL DONE ALL THE MFC PLAYERS, MANAGER, COACHES AND EVERY SINGLE MILLWALL SUPER SUPPORTER WHO CHEERED THE TEAM.NOW LETS STICK TOGETHER AND GET OUT OF THE RELEGATION DROP AREA!'STORMIN' NORMAN IS ALL SMILES AGAIN.

• January 31, 2015 at 18:04

Happy to eat my words, didn't see that coming. Caveat emptor, one swallow doesn't make a summer. Obviously hope we stay up but I still think it's going to be tough.