Millwall boss says sorry after "embarrassing" capitulation

IAN Holloway apologised to Millwall fans after the Lions were thrashed 4-0 by Bradford City – their fifth defeat in six games.

Millwall's hopes of progressing to the fourth round of the FA Cup, where they would have faced Chelsea, were dashed on a night Holloway admitted was "embarrassing" for the club.

The League One side were on top even before Mark Beevers was sent off in the sixth minute and the deluge of goals that followed summed up a season that is quickly unravelling.

Before speaking to the press, Holloway locked his players in the dressing room for well over an hour to diagnose exactly what had gone wrong.

Searching for answers, the Lions boss said: "It's a very difficult night.

"It was going to be a tough enough game anyway so to make a mistake like that and bring their fella down…I don't think the referee had a choice with the red card.

"Then there was a lack of confidence in the team and each other, and we let a goal in almost immediately. You could see then how bad it is for everybody.

"In my whole footballing life, I don't think I've ever seen a team capitulate as badly as that. All I can do is apologise to the fans. We've got so much work to do.

"The lads don't look like a Millwall team – they didn't have any fight in them – and they don't look like my team. That's what we've been talking about in the dressing room.

"Bradford looked like they wanted it more than my lot did after the sending off."

Over 600 Millwall fans made the long trip to West Yorkshire only to see their side humiliated, prompting chants of "Holloway out" at the final whistle.

"That's football at the moment," said Holloway, when asked about the reaction of the supporters.

"I've been doing it for 19 years and have managed 860-odd games, and this is football.

"Football is unforgiving at the moment and all sorts of things get chanted and shouted.

"I didn't see the pride that you should wear a Millwall shirt with and that's unacceptable.

"I said when I first took the job that it was going to be tough. I didn't expect it to be this tough but it is. With the way the fans are, I don't blame them after that.

"We've got to demand a reaction. The fans deserve one because that was embarrassing."

Holloway fears that his players have fallen into bad habits of previous seasons and is eager to ensure any new signings do not fall into the same traps.

"We've got some new players but I don't want to get them into this group because there's something wrong with it," he added. "We're dysfunctional.

"They were like that last year but we managed to get a decent run together at the end of it, which just saved us, and they were like that the year before after the club lost Chris Wood.

"It's a habit they've got into. I was brought in to change that so it's my responsibility. But I'm at a fantastic club that I think suits me.

"I want to play in an aggressive way – my teams always have. By that I mean playing on the front foot with closing and pressing, and after we went to ten men we couldn't do that."

Asked if he was confident of turning results around, Holloway said: "I'm always confident. That's what you have to be in my position."

137 thoughts on “Millwall boss says sorry after "embarrassing" capitulation

• January 15, 2015 at 00:37

As a fan, I wanted a reaction after the Boro game. Then again after the Bolton game and the Norwich game. This reaction isn't coming any time soon. Stop making excuses. Nobody believes you anymore, even people saying give him time. Time to go IH before you do anymore damage. I want my Millwall back!

• January 15, 2015 at 02:30

@southlondon1885
      good post ,i,really did think IH could do a job for us ,HOW WRONG I WAS.

• January 15, 2015 at 09:43

@jim1222: same here jim, I always tried too see the positive in him. He has no idea what it takes to be millwall and has proved to be full of s***. He blames the players yet and while some of them aren't good enough, we do have many that just need leadership. Holloway is tactically inept, changes players around to give the illusion he is a genius, but basically goes into each game with his fingers crossed. When he first joined he stated it was his millwall! I made a comment that he's the hired help at the moment and needs to earn that status. I got proper slagged off by people on here. How do those people feel now!!!! Time for him to go. We are too far gone to avoid relegation so play and blood the youth, and come back bigger and stronger. Gutted

• January 15, 2015 at 10:58

@southlondon1885: Sorry really doesn't cut it. Clearly he has "lost the dressing room" too now. I can't understand why my club is persisting with this loser. We are now rated miles behind such London giants as Brentford and have only Leyton Orient and Wimbledon below us, if we leave Holloway in charge even for a couple more games it will be too late.

• January 15, 2015 at 00:55

They are your team, it's your fault, please go.

• January 15, 2015 at 07:49

@lion.ie: That's because they are not, they are an Ian Holloway team, coach by him picked by him, and tactically set up by him over the last twelve months and can anyone see any difference from last years 3rd exit by another team in a lower division.

The club needs a massive root & branch change of direction, ok we went out of the FA Cup but these performances are happening every game, not sure a change is the answer because anyone good will not want to come to us in this position and with our massif squad of under performers & lack of funds to change it for the better.

We have to accept it its what supporting Millwall is all about, other wise we would be supporting sides north of the river or up north, really worried about Saturdays game if don't get something from that one & Tuesday's then we are really in the do-da.

• January 15, 2015 at 09:49

@Barnlion: agree with most but as for it's just how millwall are I don't. The biggest squad and more money ploughed in, even millwall expect better. This is just p*** poor management by an ego driven p****

• January 15, 2015 at 01:01

IH we want our millwall back, you need to admit defeat it's time to resign, you need more time out you got back into management to soon after Palace it's plain to see your meds are not working, your taking us down with you back out now and save face, you need a rest son, the fans and players are demoralised give the job to Chopper as caretaker I would rather go down with a fight without you.

• January 15, 2015 at 01:04

I did not even bother to read the above. Same old same old. Hope he is gone by tomorrow.

• January 15, 2015 at 01:24

Quite simply. IH its your team, following your instruction, listening to your motivation, and picked to play by you. Individual blame falls with professionals not playing to a 100%, but more fault is always with the leader who is incapable of creating a team to accomplish goals. As a team is always greater then its individual parts. Get it sorted Ollie and quick.

• January 15, 2015 at 01:25

I'm at work and if I put in performances like that on consistent regularity then ill be out the door pretty sharpish.
    Whilst reading his lame apologies I began to hear very faint singing in the background which became very loud as I began to write this post I'm 100% that's it's a fat lady, you hear it ollie ? She's started me olde son, the fat lady has started.

• January 15, 2015 at 02:27

I am afraid IH it's the way you set team's up and the way you treat the players'
    Maggie ,powell,o'brien,upson jimmy,and now nelson ,all have had good games then they are dropped,you made dunne captain on the strength of a rant in the dressing room ,then made him a CB because he did not like playing RB ,im not knocking dunne but he ajnt a CB ,what did that tell webster who you bought by the way ,no wonder websters confidence is low.what did it tell our players when you put marquis in at norwich ,after he had been out on loan ,you keep starting fuller up front on his own ,at his age how do you expect him to give trouble to a fresh back four, again what does that tell our players.
    You converted Mcdonald to an attacking mid-fielder but just when he was getting a grip on that position you dropped him saying you wanted to give him a rest ,why ? when it was the last game before the international break.
    I could write a book on all the seemingly stupid decisions you have made ,
    I am sorry ollie i really did think you could do it for us ,but im sorry to say you have now lost my support completly .
    When you substuted gregory against sheff wed ,he showed he did not like it and in your post match interview you said you would sort that out,well i dont blame him for showing a bit of dissent it showed he had passion and wanted to play.
    Fuller has a go at the fans and you say you want his passion in the team.a bit of a contradiction in my book.

• January 15, 2015 at 07:11

@jim1222: JIM1222,ITS TIME OLLIE AND ABOVE REALISED THAT THIS TEAM IS USELESS, AND NOT ONLY SHOWING UP THE FANS,THE CLUB BUT OLLIE HIMSELF ALSO.IVE SAID IT SO MANY TIMES GET RID OF THEM! YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER,BUT YOU CANT MAKE IT DRINK!MORE NEW FACES TO JOIN THE THREE THAT HAVE ARRIVED ALREADY.MAYBE A COUPLE OF THE CURRENT SQUAD CAN COMPETE, STILL. "ITS NOW OR NEVER" ( OLLIE/ ELVIS) NO ONE LIKES YOU OLLIE,BUT I STILL DO; DO IT NOW,IN OLLIE I TRUST! I MAYBE ONE OF THE FEW LEFT.JIM,FOXY & OTHERS SEE YOU SAT IN THE B.ANCHOR!OUCH, THATS ANOTHER 'BASH' FROM SUE!

• January 15, 2015 at 07:57

@bermlion: I am with you, I think we need to keep IH. getting rid of him now will secure relegation, the only hope we have is to keep IH. If we can get a result or 2 confidence will grow and we will move away from relegation, especially with some good new players coming in

• January 15, 2015 at 10:50

@bermlion: Morning Everyone/Stormin' , got a bad head at the moment, probably like Jim28 & Block28, LOL! Great Post Norman, tell it like it is! May see you all at the weekend, if I'm NOT completely Broke. ( NOLU, WDC ).

• January 15, 2015 at 08:59

@bermlion: @jim1222: One of the best posts I've read on this site, I agree 100% with everything you've said, he has simply lost the dressing room, as he himself says he has experience in the game 19years & 860 odd games, he should realise this, if he doesn't get any kind of results from this team in the next few games ( including all our new signings) then JB should step in & sack him....simple as that.

• January 15, 2015 at 09:00

63872">bermlion: @jim1222: One of the best posts I've read on this site, I agree 100% with everything you've said, he has simply lost the dressing room, as he himself says he has experience in the game 19years & 860 odd games, he should realise this, if he doesn't get any kind of results from this team in the next few games ( including all our new signings) then JB should step in & sack him....simple as that.

• January 15, 2015 at 11:22

@jim1222: Ollie's only hope is that the players he's brought in have an instant impact.

I have serious doubts but it doesnt look like he's being fired any time soon. Odd to feel annoyed at the board for standing by the manager. Normally hate seeing the manager merry go round but he's had over a year which is a lifetime in footballing terms.

Biggest worry currently is that we don't even look like there's any fight in the team. We had games earlier in the season where I thought we were the better team and played some good stuff. We're unlucky to lose. Fought back from 2 or 3 down to grab a draw.

But we just look beaten before a ball is kicked now. Ipswich performance will be very telling.

• January 15, 2015 at 02:52

Ok, when the dust has settled on this,yet another pathetic showing it just maybe a blessing in disguise. If holloway ever thought most of these players were up to it in this division he knows now they are certainly not . I know 99 per cent want holloway out but the chairman in his Xmas speech on player just 3 weeks ago stated "Ollie is one of the best managers in England " so like it or not ,he's staying. So he has already brought three new players in, plus HOFF so that's 4, plus Williams,who is decent when he serves his time,so now that's 5.gregory , we think could be good given the right service,so that's 6. My bet now is he will replace pretty much all the rest in this window cos like us,he knows they're cr@p. so by the end of jan I recon all the players will be his ,brought in by him. Now if things don't improve thereafter ,the chairman will have no option but to stand him down. On a personal note,I'm not bothered too much about going out the cup when your in the S*** in the league, this result may put a squib up ambler and berylsons ars@ . We shall see.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:17

@bordersarebest0170: I think that's fair comment and we all know most of the players ain't up to it. But IH is making so many wrong choice's Its hard to keep count. Every single one of us season ticket holders would just like to see a settled team. I don't know a team that changes its back 4 every single game through choice. We beat Cardiff 1-0 then the following game change the complete defence!!!! LG was getting a goal a game , he then rests him!!!! when things ain't going your way keep the same formation, don't change it every game. IH is not going any where cos we cant afford to sack him. So i'm praying he sorts he's own head out soon because these new signings come with good references from there old fans and we don't want to drag them down to the rests levels.

• January 15, 2015 at 03:22

IMO. I don't reckon Mr IH is 2 blame 4 tonight's nightmare. Beavers sending off was the turning point 4 me. These players aint got a clue 2 be fair none of them seem like they wanna wear the shirt and sometune it aint always the manager. 2 be fair sacking Holloway aint gonna change nothing. If this carrot cruncher can't get us out of this mess I don't reckon any one will. Maybe going down, having a clear out and coming back up stronger might not be 2 bad because this is a joke at the moment. I do know 1 guy that could replace this dude and that's Tim Sherwood..

• January 15, 2015 at 03:26

We shall judge at the end of the season we got plenty of games left I can't believe how many ppl think we are going down. Just put a score on millwall 2 finish in the top half of the table come on u walllll.

• January 15, 2015 at 03:37

@JordieLion: love the optimism but I'd rather buy my boy lego with that score as it'll be worth watching him put it together with determination passion and a never give in attitude something this so called squad of ours are lacking.

• January 15, 2015 at 05:27

@JordieLion: I'm also more an optimist than pessimist but it's gone further than just the win loss column. It's about the culture in the playing group, the season so far has been filled with inconsistencies , multiple changes each week through injuries, suspensions or the normal selection process. Ud think by now that ian holloway would know and understand the mindset and abilities of every player on the list and have dissected every aspect to arrive at his absolute best group not just in ability but more importantly blokes with an iron will to perform under any conditions and disciplined enough to adhere to the not negotiable team rules. Injuries are sometimes bad luck but mostly poor management. The season isn't lost but it's time for this group to either stand and deliver or fade into oblivion with their coach and support staff. Don't let this mighty club become an irrelevant laughing stock.

• January 15, 2015 at 07:23

@JordieLion: have u been watching a different team mate? ? IH WONT turn it around now its to late,he's lost the fans & he's lost the players! Game over..he got to go

• January 15, 2015 at 10:03

@LionforLife: nice post lion. I want a pair of glasses that some of these misguided people have, and some of the Jamaican woodbine they've been smoking

• January 15, 2015 at 11:30

@JordieLion: haha top half.

Made that mistake at BEGINNING of previous season when we signed all those new players.

I presume you have money to waste if you think top half is possible this season.

• January 15, 2015 at 06:21

To top it all the lunatic wants to sign more players who can't get a kick at Watford!That worked so well last time,didn't it?Please don't let him do any more damage

• January 15, 2015 at 06:43

So every time we say we have reached rock bottom we seem to manage to go that little bit deeper.
    I know everyone is calling for Olly's head but he is bringing players in and trying to change things so to change it now is stupid an in my opinion you can get rid of the manager but the same players who have got us in this mess are still left behind.
    I was fortunate to obtain my UEFA B licence and manage and coach for several pyramid clubs and one experience springs to mind. The reserve team manager was promoted to the first team and I was given his job, my first at that level, I won my first 6 games and we was 2nd then the wheels fell off. Players felt they should have been in the first team, players felt they should have been paid, etc etc the egos were flying. We need 4 pts out of 8 games to get promoted but we lost ALL 8 games. The club were looking at me and I was trying all I could. I was allowed to carry on the following season so I outed 80% of the squad and viola we were winning games again.
    What I am trying to say is it is easy to blame the manager but sometimes things can be so rotten to the core that no matter what happens you can't turn it around. I don't think Olly has lost the changing room but whatever the problem is, it might be contracts, it is way beyond the manager and Olly's recent post match reactions have been critical of the players whereas before he always defended them.
    So what next?
    Well the decline has been going on for four seasons now and Kenny bailed because he couldn't turn it around. Lomas was a clown and left us with unfit players and wage thieves. Olly did turn it around last year but this year he is stuck with some players that would struggle to make a conference side but are paid championship wages. Lets face it this bloke got Blackpool and Palace promoted and yes he has made lots of mistakes but his track record is good and we wanted him.
    At the moment we are going down make no mistake so if by some miracle we stay up then.............

• January 15, 2015 at 08:12

@Vinny Shell: That's a very good post and I have never been one for calling for the axe of our manager, but I am running out of excuses for him. Going down to 10 men should not be an excuse for the collapse we saw last night, the team should be able to adapt. I was never expecting a win against Bradford to be honest, but that team that IH fielded surrendered within 10 mins. They should be ashamed.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:28

@glyngo: the fact that few of us were expecting a win against Bradford says it all Glyngo

• January 15, 2015 at 09:08

@glyngo: When I saw the team I thought they could win here. Olly certainly set out a team to win but 6 minutes in and Beevers does that 6 MINUTES if I was Olly I would have been fuming - Let him go through he has to beat the keeper - He Scores 1-0 with 84 minutes left but no he gets sent off in what was almost an act of petulance. That's it game plan out the window and we crumble. The players keepn doing this which suggests the players are playing for themselves and no one else. I'm not saying Olly is the answer he might not be but he certainly isn't the only problem and if he does get his own players in and gets rid of the dross that has slowly crept into OUR club then he may turn it around. Sack him though and we are left with no manager and dross. Still thats JB's call

• January 15, 2015 at 10:07

@Vinny Shell: that's the truth of it, IH will probably keep his job because of the financial penalties and the fact that the players will still be a shambles. Is Beevers looking for an exit to Rotherham and was that his way of making himself unelectable for the rest of the season. I assume he will have a 1 game ban as a minimum.

• January 15, 2015 at 13:53

@glyngo: Everyone says that they are bored with Olly coming out with the same old excuses but the players are making the same old mistakes. He has been honest and that's all you can do. The last few games I've seen the same body language as was on show at Southend last year. For me it doesn't hurt the players enough. Olly is hurting so is Dunney but at the moment it's not enough.

• January 15, 2015 at 09:42

The facts r u signed enough players for your starting eleven and subs. That your team member u signed them. But

@Vinny Shell: who tries and play football on crap pitch then. Brainless manger. You have to play long ball and win second balls. Keep it simple

• January 15, 2015 at 09:43

@Vinny Shell: who tries and play football on bad pitch then. Brainless manger. You have to play long ball and win second balls. Keep it simple

• January 15, 2015 at 10:07

@Vinny Shell: that's all well and good vinny but he can't even establish a regular formation with what he's got. Yes we need better players but he still won't bring any tactics to the table to get the best of them. If, and it's a massive if we stay up, it will be through guts and determination, plus luck, and nothing to do with holloway

• January 15, 2015 at 11:58

@Vinny Shell: interesting read vinny. Does make me wonder if it's more an issue with the players or Ollie. Certainly both playing a part.

Would like to know whether you kept a fairly consistent starting 11 with players in correct positions and what formation you went with. 442? ;)

• January 15, 2015 at 14:03

@MFC Lion: we had a settled squad of 15 and I tried to keep everyone interested. The formation we played believe it or not was 4-2-3-1. I had two strong centre backs, two full backs who played like wingers, two combative holding midfielders who could pass the ball. The three I had two tricky quick strikers either side of a Messi type player who dribbled for fun. The centre forward was a unit who held the ball up well and was also quick and direct. Everyone including the GK was comfortable on the ball and we assed teams to death. We never knew when we were beaten and our fitness was supreme. If we were level at 80mins we would always win. It worked and although the team were young and inexperienced they played for me and the club. That's why I don't think it's all Olly and there is another factor that is ripping the heart out of the team.

• January 15, 2015 at 06:44

Sacking Holloway will change nothing! The problems at this club run far deeper than just the manager, Jackett got out because he could see what was ahead.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:27

@horseworrier: Good call. One of the most sensible things the mental one has said is that the problems were here before we lost Chris Wood. We all know that Wood saved us from relegation alone that season, and how long ago was that? Suddenly there is a lot of sense coming out of the club, along with the nonsense we have come to expect, Andy Ambler saying that we made a mistake not replacing Des Bulpin sooner, I said that ages ago, now he is saying the squad is dysfunctional, that's obvious! A question has correctly been asked, why didn't we overhaul the squad last summer; but really, after that run-in, could any of us see what was coming?
      We can't sack Holloway, the new manager will inherit the same squad, problems and financial issues (if not more with a pay off for Ollie and his team) and those suggesting Neil Harris, come on, he is a legend, would you really want him trying to sort this mess out? Jackett saw what was coming and realised he couldn't sort it out so jumped.
      Holloway has a long term plan, if we go down, it will hurt, but there is no quick fix to the mess we are in with this current squad (a few notable exceptions aside).

• January 15, 2015 at 06:52

I got som new players but i dont want to put them wiv this group!!! Wat the fuc@ does that mean u only got 1 group of players there u c@nt..1 win in 22, 4-0 to bratford= time to f@ck off

• January 15, 2015 at 06:55

I understand the concerns about paying him off but surely the team are making people not want to go to watch this dross at the moment. JB wants bums on seats for obvious reasons but the team are driving us away. I fear we will soon have only a few thousand watching each week, someone at the club needs to do the maths at which will be the cheapest option, pay-off or no revenue.

• January 15, 2015 at 07:12

I reckon IH must of walked in on JB hanging out the back of AA!! Can't think of any other reason he can still keep his job!! Complete joke club atm

• January 15, 2015 at 07:13

Apologize and that's all right until the next game ?
    We are hitting new lows after the other lows and he thinks just saying sorry each time is OK.
    We had Bradford at Home and a trip to bottom Club Blackpool to come and LOST both.
    There are so many reasons why he should do the decent thing and walk.
    Aldo said last night we after after another Loanee from Watford who`s scoring record is a joke.
    PLEASE DO NOT LET HIM SIGN ANYMORE PLAYERS.
    Please JB for the sake of the 600 fans that went last night get rid of this joker and get the REAL Millwall back.

• January 15, 2015 at 07:39

fk off the whole back four and drop forde and play maggie and greggs up front but play 442 Use Harding sid webster and cummings. fresh team and go for that way we have a whole new drfence then i believe the trouble makers are out for good. nothing to lose except more fans at this rate

• January 15, 2015 at 07:41

Sacking IH would be a massive mistake. It is the quality and commitment of the squad that is the problem. Jackett did his best but left us with a squad of League 1 plodders and Lomas added unfit overpaid journeymen. The players IH has brought in on long-term contracts have worked (please note Fuller is on a 1 year deal) and the players brought in over the last week are promising. Upson and Williams are good players and I feel sorry for them having to play with the others. IH is doing what is needed, which is replacing this group with a new set of players. Whatever formation he puts out there, if the players don't care it isn't going to work.
    The formations thing is a red herring. Players should be able to play in these formation, which are used by most successful teams these days. This squad just isn't hungry enough and don't say that is Holloway's fault - yes, it is his job to motivate them but he is the best in the game at doing that so if he can't who could?
    I am not saying he hasn't made mistakes. Making Dunne captain was a big one. Re-signing Forde was another.
    Please don't slate the Watford striker before we have even seen him play FFS! No wonder IH has found it hard to get players to sign for us and he is only a loan anyway.
    I would say that the racism allegations and the FA cup brawl knocked the stuffing out of the club and put players off coming to us. A minority of the fans have to accept their responsibility for where we are today.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:11

@junkmale:

this is just not true, i'm afraid

these players got a draw at derby have had other decent results - now they are a total shambles - same players different performances - it is the way they have been managed - malone will prove that - grabban has already (kenny couldn't work with him) Good managers get the best out of what they have

• January 15, 2015 at 07:46

Holloway is not to blame. It's the players who put that shirt on and play like a disgrace. Most people on here saying sack him we ain't going to get another manager like him. We all comment on this Web page we don't know what goes on with the running of the club the training sessions the attitudes we have. In my opinion I'd keep Holloway let him clear out in the summer and build a team. Being negative isn't going to change it. Let's all be positive and support the club. If the fans who go Saturday give Holloway and the players some cheers and some backing we might even get a result.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:46

@bish2013: Bish I agree with some of your points but Holloway and/or the club had the chance last summer to have a clearout and once again bottled it.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:55

@AltheAussieLion: Yea i agree with you that they could have had the clear out in summer just gone but then some of these on the contracts maybe John berylson didn't want to pay remainder of contract. We had 5 players who are the first team out last night the players who did play know they haven't got a future here out with the old in with the new

• January 15, 2015 at 10:15

@bish2013:

see above - of course the players have some blame

but do you think beevers wanted to get sent off?? he is just back from injury and rusty and he puts him in a back 3 with shittu the slowest defender in the league (fact) and dunne who is incapable of reading game - it is a calamity waiting to happen -- and it did - as people have said on here - there best qwrd for all this from holloway is UNFATHOMABLE - no one but him can understand what is supposed to be going on

• January 15, 2015 at 10:45

@timchimes: I have thought about why he plays players out of place inconsistency with the squad and come up with may r his just putting these guys in the shop window and trying to find them new clubs without releasing them and paying the contracts. Example Marquis replacing Gregory couple of games ago. Like I said in a previous post we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I am a millwall fan but won't let them ruin my life after disappointing results we all move on in life

• January 15, 2015 at 10:46

• January 15, 2015 at 07:52

I went on a management course some years ago and asked the lecturer what do you do when your team seem locked in a demotivated spiral. He said either you leave or they do or better still both. Enough said

• January 15, 2015 at 07:59

While I like IH's idealogy (same football at all club levels opening the door for youth), I feel he has certainly not lived up to expectation and there is too little time, too little finances, to realise his ideas. His true failing is he doesn't seem to be able to compensate or adjust to a club of our limited finances. But if he is sacked now, no one can come in and do better. A new manager would inherit a mishmash of 3 prior managers' players and a lot playing knowing they are leaving. We'd be at the start of spending 5 years under 7 managers.

I don't see we have a choice, there's no good answer. If IH stays, then I'd like to see IH play his signings, drop all out of contract players and otherwise ask Harris to pick his best to fill the voids. At least if we go down there would be a relatively young team with a chance to get out of 3rd tier.

I'd also be interested to learn the scoreline of a first team vs. reserve team friendly.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:00

Listened to the webcast and just watched the lowlights on the BBC website. Forde and Dunne wouldn't get a game for Welling plying like that. Others who were there will tell us but Chaplow looked like he wanted to work hard, the rest...

• January 15, 2015 at 08:12

Been going MFC for about 35 years, some good times and plenty of bad ones!
    I can honestly say this is the worst ever time too be a lions fan, my son who is a diehard fan even said he didn't want too go against Bournemouth but eventually went, then what happens we don't even have a shot on target!
    Crowds are falling as the casual support have better things too do, I will be there Saturday as always but this time I'm going early and gonna let the players know how s*** they are in their warm up, but I'm guessing that surely that dopey c*** of a manager is not gonna have Forde, Dunne and Fuller even in the squad as they are s*** and need too be dropped!
    Bring back our Millwall, where going football every other week was enjoyable and not a chore!

• January 15, 2015 at 08:21

@dpendet: You're going to know how s*** they are during the warm up??!!! FFS that is really going to help.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:41

we as Millwall fans have always held our heads up high regardless, On that note we should not become put of the problems at the club ie managers ,players etc as hard as it is and it is f**king hard at the moment we need to stick by the players and the manager and show them how to keep there heads held high. I know we will all keep the faith because WE ARE MILLWALL.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:13

Where do you start with this Club. It has been poorly run for years not just on a football basis but commercially as a business. But that is a story for another day.
    Currently we are in the mire with a manager we cannot afford to get rid of and one we cannot afford to keep. I'm afraid now is not the time to be looking for a new manager. The ones that are available have the same reputation and credibility as Holloway! (Warnock springs to mind). The same with the January transfer window, all the s*** nobody wants. He will not walk the ego is too big and who would pass on a lovely payday from the mugs at Millwall.
    I cannot defend Holloway in any shape or form following his performance this season but what I will say is this pattern has now occurred under 3 managers. The common denominator? The so called players (p*** taking L1/2 w******). They are a disgrace to the shirt and to the hardened supporters that follow the club through thick and thin. Jackett saw the writing on the wall especially with the lack quality/troublemakers on the books and funds available to him. He alluded to as much at the end of that season.
    What frightens me if we sack Holloway these p***** will start trying and jump off the treatment table for the new man and earn themselves another 2 or 3 year contract. Then will quickly revert to type (s***). Lumbered! Let's be fair they are worthless at best. All we can do is end up terminating their contracts (like Bywater).
    Wherever we end up in the summer I would like to see Alex Rae or someone of that ilk with possibly Harris as his assistant. Someone who knows what a club like Millwall is about, who wont take any s*** and stand up to these p***** who pass themselves off as professional footballers and dare I say someone with some tactical nous.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:16

Get rid of Holloway and then what? Do any of you think that far ahead or simply go through the same knee-jerk reaction every time the club goes through the sh1tter?

He might have got some things wrong but so did Lomas, so did Jackett and so did Spackman.

Why are the players not being picked out for blame? They are the ones that choose whether to play with heart and fighting spirit, no manager can't force them to! Of course Holloway must take some responsibility for team morale but it seems to me that he's being unfairly singled out.

I hate to see the first team (not the club) in such a mess but how this is handled from now on is how we should judge the manager. Just think, if he does leave, who the hell would take on the job of captaining a sinking ship? Another Lomas - no thanks.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:16

Just in case any of the players think that IH is getting all the blame, don't worry we haven't forgotten your role in thus you bunch of w******. With the exception of Gregory/Martin/Webster who did their best the rest of you are a disgrace and I never want to see you in a Millwall shirt again.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:18

@glyngo: time to field the kids, we will get behind them even of we go down as we know they are committed and will wear the shirt with pride

• January 15, 2015 at 08:18

Indeed, as far as I am concerned, most of this group have lost the right to wear the shirt and reluctantly conclude that IH has lost the right to be our manager!
    He is trying to use tactics to replace commitment!

It can't get any worse, another drubbing on Saturday.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:24

We'll try to accept your apology if you leave. Ambler, as useless as he is, said about being too loyal. Well we're being too loyal to you, Holloway

• January 15, 2015 at 08:28

Like 600 other fans who love our football club I took the day off to travel to the game to cheer em on and hope that the team could somehow raise their game and passion to get us to Chelsea. I didn't expect a good performance but I didn't expect that. I'm just very sad that it's progressively got as bad as it has, this was shocking and the worst and most disorganised and gutless performance I've ever witnessed from a Millwall team. I'm embarrassed and hurt and angry. Week by week it's getting worse and worse, not gradually but in quantum leaps. How the f*ck can't JB see that there is no hope under the current regime. Enough is enough, I have no answers other than the obvious ones that we on here have repeatedly suggested. They all looked like strangers, like the players at school who were the last picks who couldn't play the game and who didn't want the ball. Utter shambles denied the trip to Chelsea is gutting, but there is something fundamentally wrong here and I am more worried about where we go from here. I'll stick my hand up and say I was pleased when Ollie was appointed, but I can't see how he can possibly turn this around now and the quicker he goes the earlier we can start to mend our broken team and rebuild some respectability.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:37

@T20ColdBlowLion: agree with you was there last night after 56 years supporting them first time I nearly felt like leaving before the end,felt sorry for lads who come up by bus they were stuck there should be given there money back after that luckily I only at to travel to Accrington so well done to the fans who came a long way,hope for better Saturday

• January 15, 2015 at 09:09

@T20ColdBlowLion:
      Im now into my 40th year of supporting the wall and have witnessed the dark days of Jimmy Nicholl, Willie D and those of an age Peter Anderson but I have never felt so despondent as I do now. I thought IH would work but it clearly hasn't and he has clearly lost the dressing room which is no surprise when you are chopping and changing each week, in any environment if you have a different workmate each day you cannot be as effective, score a goal and you are on the bench following game how can that breed confidence. I know he has a 5 year plan but I didn't think year 2 would be relegation.

• January 15, 2015 at 08:30

Why do we not just go back to 442
    Clown forde in goal Harding lb nelson cb beeves cb Cummings rb
    Martin Lm jimmy cm Williams cm Paris rm
    Gregory and hoff up front
    Can't be worse than what we are doin
    I pray

• January 15, 2015 at 09:28

@apl1984: not a bad team that, I'd put Maggie up front, use hoff as an impact sub!!

• January 15, 2015 at 08:35

Saturday team should be:

King (or whoever we can loan by Saturday!)
    Cummings Webster Nelson Harding
    Martin Powell Upson Gueye
    Maierhoffer Fabbrini (assuming he is actually signing)

That selection can play 442, 433 or 424. The formation doesn't matter - just get players in there who want to work and are not too tainted by the recent run

Subs: Forde (if we haven't managed to offload him), Briggs, Gregory, Abdou, Chaplow, Shittu, Woolford

• January 15, 2015 at 08:35

Genuine question for the remaining Holloway supporters. Why was Lomas sacked?

• January 15, 2015 at 08:39

@eddiebrewer: sorry should have said fans not lads as female supporters as well,support them till i die

• January 15, 2015 at 08:42

There are quite a few decent goalkeepers available on loan as it happens:
    Shay Given
    Steve Harper
    Thomas Sorenson
    Brad Friedel
    Richard Wright
    Ben Amos (Man U)...

• January 15, 2015 at 09:02

@junkmale: haha Bad Brad Friedel would put a size 10 hobnailed boot up a few jacksies I almost want to see that just for the disruption it would cause

• January 15, 2015 at 09:03

@junkmale: yeah but ih wont change forde or dunne or fuller because he's been crawling up there a***, the quicker ih goes the better and he can take the above so called footballers with him.

• January 15, 2015 at 09:02

The players all signed to play for Millwall ...they were good enough to be wanted ...they are all people as well ...I believe their spirit has been broken by Holloways managment with his needless chopping and changing every match....any goalkeeper will say he needs a settled back 4 and any forward would want to play to his strengths ...everyone is playing a foreign way to why they came to the club ...3-1-4-2....4-1-4=1......4-3-3....4-2-4....its all nonsenseits football not chess....their footballers not robots....The players are sick of Holloway and so am I He is on 20 grand a week until the end of next season....then he will walk out and forget Millwall He blames everone but himself .....Ive been a Millwall supporter for 53 years and Ihate Holloway more than anyone I can remember at the club

• January 15, 2015 at 09:12

@SE17 Lion: We went through a cycle of appointing and sacking managers after McGhee (Spackman, Donachie, Lee, Tuttle etc.). It doesn't work. The playing staff has been inadequate for Championship level since we got promoted. Jackett wasn't given the money to spend (to be honest I am not surprised as he wasn't very good at that), Lomas was given cash and f***ed it up. Holloway is at least getting in some decent permanent signings based on his reputation, which we aren't going to get if we sack him and replace him with Harris (or whoever). We need to grit our teeth and rebuild. Keep the faith

• January 15, 2015 at 09:31

@junkmale: I think weve got the players backed up with our youngsters they need a manager who lets them play ...Holloway is toxic his new signings will get p***** off as well ...just wait and see

• January 15, 2015 at 09:10

• January 15, 2015 at 09:19

@christophekinetsleftfoot: I think if you examine your memory you will think of worse times. The end of Rioch's era was grim. Getting relegated with Jimmy Nicholl in charge was much worse and the following season in League 1 was horrible. The Lee/Tuttle era was awful and going down that season we barely had a single player I had faith in. It always feels worse when you are in the middle of it but we have seen far worse than this.

• January 15, 2015 at 09:35

@junkmale: yeah weve always gone up and down but Holloway has took us lower than I can remember we are now a laughing stock

• January 15, 2015 at 09:12

In my opinion it's been the same for the past 2 or 3 seasons

When people say, "i want my millwall back"
    What Millwall do they mean? The team with Wood in(that season) or a team further down the line?
    I want to watch enjoyable football not just scrappy, sloppy s***

We're in a very bad place at the moment everyone knows this players, opposing players, the board and even Holloway himself know we will struggle so much

Another point, when it comes to fans saying to boycott games what does this actually prove?
    I am still a firm believer Holloway generally wants to change Millwall and build us as a club at all levels from academy to training ground and whatever he thinks suits best

It's not enjoyable to watch but to be fair i'm still going to go, waste my money and watch s*** because that's what being a supporter is all about although we shouldn't have to watch a team this bad.

I do not think it can get worst from a performance point of view

I'm not asking anyone to agree just expressing my opinion

• January 15, 2015 at 09:33

@ryan.killick: I must admit I went to Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday and had a great afternoon. 1/3 the price, drink anywhere, good banter and atmosphere and they won! But I agree we need to keep going to matches at the Den. A boycott is ridiculous.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:11

@junkmale: no need to even raise the question, go to the Den and make ourselves heard. Let the players know we are onto their pathetic little game.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:24

@ryan.killick: Ryan we are all entitled to an opinion mate this is what this sites all about and makes it good.

When people say, "i want my millwall back" I mean I want a team who play the Millwall way. Might not be the prettiest football, but play with pride and passion. I've watched a lot of crap teams over the years the difference being those crap teams might not have had the skill but they had the desire and commitment for the shirt, club and supporters.
      We know when players and teams are trying this lot aren't for some reason apart from a few.
      I feel for the 600 who had to witness that horror show last night at least I was warm and had a drink listening to it.
      That's what I mean by I want my Millwall back.

• January 15, 2015 at 09:15

it's hardly even worth even stating the obvious Holloway should go....but he is not the source of the problem. Root and branch is needed...I have quietly mentioned on here that Berylson is not the man. Kenny saved us from extinction .....when he asked for a few quid to go forward it did not happen. Holloway comes in and handicapped has to bring in past it and journeymen players who cannot mask his managerial incompetence. The biggest noise I heard Berylson make is when the council took away his chance of a massive payday when they took control of the options regards the surrounding land.
    Paul Goddard still record signing ..!!!!! in times of dire trouble...!!!! open your eyes people.
    Cant see us having another miracle like last year, and judged on last nights performance we will struggle to survive league 1, lower crowds etc.
    People who eulogise about Berylson on here for paying wages.....thart is bare minimum for entrapeneurs like him in this game....real heart real investment is required, with Berylson you get neither.
    Kenny has proved his quality in his brief spell at wolves, Kenny afforded Berylson a couple of glory years...he will not attract another mabnager who can paper over the cracks....for Lomas read Holloway for Holloway read the next cheap option.....Fergie himself would struggle in this present set up.
    Holloway will stay as a wage thief......The club will slide untill it has a new general. I know thw obvious question is who would replace Berylson......I do not know ....we are not a very attractive proposition....but that does not prevent me seeing where the real problem lies.....and it aint cause Alan Dunne plays at centre half

STILL MILLWALL TILL I DIE

• January 15, 2015 at 09:22

@tonytowneronthewing: I think it's very unfair to have a go at Berylson. Without him we would be gone, simple as. It's a bit cheeky to say to someone who has dropped £16m already that he isn't doing enough. In terms of investment we are playing above the level we should be with the average gates we get. That is the problem as far as money is concerned.

• January 15, 2015 at 09:41

Whist that may be valid.....16million amounts to Ross McCormacks transfer fee and his wages for a club with a bit nore ambition than us.....If Berylson had given Jackett a few more options we may have challenged for premiership ....he didn't, we didn't I do not say it with bile or hate.....If there was an alternative we would benefit from him doing a cheap sale....we would thank him for his time and effort and genuinely wish him the best. We could probably find a man to invest far less and still preside over what seems to be now an unstoppable journey to league two, (or worse). My point is that regardless of Holloways management, Dunnes centre half fallabilities, the kit mans absent mindedness, or Gladys the tea lady turning up ten minutes late......we cannot move forward as a club with Berylson at the helm....once that is accepted at best we swerve the trap door for another season or two untill the inevitable happens.....then our slide picks up momentum. Big clubs like Man c leeds wolves etc survived the plumet to league one cause of their resources....we wont..... Pompey were in the cup final and prem a few years ago and now hang on by the skin of their teeth....we would not survive

• January 15, 2015 at 10:06

@tonytowneronthewing: Man City, Leeds and Wolves ahve got a regular attendance which is two or three times the size of ours. They were always going to get out of League 1. As far as money goes, the gate is the problem, not the chairman.

• January 15, 2015 at 14:10

which came first the chicken or the egg......Berylson's stewardship is the catlyst for the decline in gates....what measures do you think he will take to increase the gates......even the loyal struggle to put themselves through the torment on a regular basis now.....can you honestly see crowds improve under the present regime....how

• January 15, 2015 at 09:15

He's lost the dressing room!!! I don't think the players know what the f@@k he's doing!!!! Players don't become that cr@p over night???

• January 15, 2015 at 09:37

@leemark: Thing is they haven't gone crap overnight have they. We struggled to stay up last year and the year before. They have been (largely) crap for years!

• January 15, 2015 at 10:20

@junkmale:

leemark is right - yes they aren't the best players in the league but the performances lately are to bad to be true

• January 15, 2015 at 09:21

No point sacking IH now who in there right might is going to want the job! Maybe going down and starting again is the answer,it is clear that there are players that don't have the pride and passion so bring the kids in and see what happens and if we go down at least they would have some experience. overall I th it's time for a big clear out

• January 15, 2015 at 09:43

I think we need to keep the manager but change every one of those players. What a bunch of pathetic losers they are. It will take time and we would obviously be relegated in the process but the whole team needs changing

• January 15, 2015 at 10:03

Recall Fred and Jake.
    Drop all the players that are out of contract in the summer to the reserves and ban them from the training ground.
    Get some more loans / new signings in and get some pride back into the squad.
    Bring in another keeper to at least put some sort of pressure on Forde
    Oh, and if Rotherham are still interested in Beevers, let him go.
    There is something deeply wrong with this group of players and new signings need to be kept away from them.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:11

@roders: Fred can't be recalled as that was part of the deal to get Coan-Hall. Can Goodman be recalled? I understand Webster did OK last night so maybe him and Nelson for the foreseeable

• January 15, 2015 at 10:13

@roders: lot of sense in that post, but we would need 5-6 loans or acquisition on top of what we have to make that work.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:03

Obviously I'm not hoping we get relegated, but going down would surely allow us to re-build and perhaps become stronger or maybe not. Look at Pompey it didn't work there!

Saying that league 1 is hard to come out of

I think Holloway needs to stay if we stay up. Have the summer to have a mass clear out and try and build again

Hard times

• January 15, 2015 at 10:14

This is that TV rights are being negotiated for next few seasons and the potential value I staying up is in the millions to our club. We will miss a golden opportunity for revenues that may never come again. We must stay up or we will fall even further behind the second tier of English football.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:19

@ryan.killick: We will struggle in League 1 on and off the field. Every summer I wait for the clear out and the rebuild. It never happens!

• January 15, 2015 at 11:04

@ryan.killick: That's a waste of time Holloway is clearly incapable of building a new side he is clueless in regrd to tactis and cannot motivate his team. The best solution is a new manager, asap.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:04

The players are to blame for what happens on the pitch big difference between now & the end of last season is the commitment of the players. Last 8 games & the start of the season the players were playing for each other things like Martin at QPR where he ran bk 4o yards to help the team & players helping each other ain't there anymore two many players are trying to engineer a way out. It started with beevers & Malone & now fuller. Beevers played out of skin to get a move bk up North. Malone & fuller hav started gobbing off at the fans & beevers got sent off on purpose. Right in the middle if the transfer window. Malones gone now get rid of the other two before there attitude spreads to the entire squad.

• January 15, 2015 at 10:24

@glyngo:

dont be so silly - you are losing all perspective - a ridiculous statement - how does that help him?? and briggs' pathetic tackle which led to the 3rd goal was that deliberate and dunne falling over trying to clear the ball for the 2nd goal was that deliberate - IH is right about one thing they are dysfunctional and he should know because he has made them that way

• January 15, 2015 at 11:19

@glyngo: If you are saying he wanted to be sent off because he wants out of the club, I think that is a bit odd. Why would that increase his prospects? I think it was a deliberate foul and therefore a red card because he was last man, but he knew he wasn't going to catch the striker so that's why he did it. I don't think it was a cry for help!

• January 15, 2015 at 10:49

On the subject of replacing the manager , a lot on here keep saying " who would want to come here" well I can assure you plenty would. If and when millwall require a new manager there will be a list as long as your arm of applications, some with decent pedigree , some chancers.lets face it ,you never mind following failure, following someone successful is far more daunting for example , following FERGUSON at Man U , following moyes at Everton. There's plenty out there who think they can do better and would jump at the chance.

• January 15, 2015 at 11:01

What a load of codswallop from this manager, he clearly failed to motivate his team for this game as he does all others. His results speak for themselves. Lomas was castigated for far less and relieved of the job. So should Holloway. I am amazed that there are still people willing to defend him, he will cost the club more in the long run than paying him off, gates will dwindle, sponsors will go and the club will face a long time in the wilderness of Div 1.

I am amazed the board have not sacked him already. Bring in someone like Alex Rae or Teddy Sheringham both know Millwall and have drive and ambition that will bring about a change in tactics and players. All this claptrap about TS coming from West Ham is ludicrous, he started his career at the den and will never forget it. Time to move on Holloway is yesterday's news and past it, bring in younger people with fresh ideas.

• January 15, 2015 at 11:17

• January 15, 2015 at 11:46

One things for sure, there are a lot of players at this club that need
    their contracts cancelled. Of course it will cost, but it is no coincidence
    that serious problems have been going on while they have been around.

Shittu and Forde were an absolute joke to their profession last night,
    and I never thought that about Shittu, although a donkey,
    up to late he always seemed to have given a s***.
    Last night they all looked liked they hated each other.
    Nothing more than f****** idiotic kids - Embarrassing to the club and human race.

• January 15, 2015 at 11:53

Any diagonal ball played through has caused us so much damage this season, because Beevers is all left footed and Dunne is all right footed. Last night was a classic example, where Beevers was caught with the ball coming across his right side. He has no balance and cant tackle with his right foot, so that's why he got sent off pulling him down. We also always concede to set plays because players rush around without being calm, then a flick on happens, and they are out of position. Our defence has no brains, can't read a game, and just dive in continually, thats why we concede so much. Beevers/Dunne are classic examples of this.

Going forward is just as bad, playing 2 sweepers in front of defence, and no creative midfielder, means we create nothing. So we concede loads, and don't score any. Brilliant. You lot want to give Ollie more time. ha ha. You have no idea.

• January 15, 2015 at 11:56

Getting sick and tired of the same old rubbish you have had a year to sort out the back four and for some strange reason you still play Dunn and Forde no matter how badly they continue to play Beevers looks half the player he once was (may be a coincidence ) we have an abundance of midfielders yet we are about to take yet another one on loan . Anyone who has any clue about football realises we need a couple of strikers URGENTLY and have done for a year yet we are hoping that Gregory comes good and saves our club honestly its laughable . You cant tell me there is not another Morrison out there waiting to be found what is this clown Hartford doing all day I've watched players at Maidstone Utd that are good enough for our team and that's just one non league club
    In the words of Fun Boy Three THE LUNATICS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM (yes im old )

• January 15, 2015 at 12:02

Ian Holloway, at first ,it all looked good , playing good football, but the big problem is getting goals, I have never known a goal shy Millwall squad, the last time I ever saw a complete good performance by Millwall was when we beat Hull City 4-0 at the Den a few seasons ago, not just for the goals but the performance was brilliant.
    We all believe in Ian Holloway to get the results, but it is getting worst than ....Lomas......
    I always felt Steve Claridge deserved the chance and could do well for Millwall.

• January 15, 2015 at 12:10

@junkmale we've played teams with players no better than ours, but their team looks organised and they have a plan and play to a system!! Do we???????

• January 15, 2015 at 12:12

@junkmale we've played teams no better than ours, but their team looks organised and they have a plan and play to a system!! Do we???????

• January 15, 2015 at 12:20

@junkmale, we've played teams no better than ours, but their team looks organised and they have a plan and play to a system!! Do we???????

• January 15, 2015 at 12:23

Im getting a lot of sickening deja vu here, but not from the team or the manager - from us lot.

Holloway has made some awful decisions and he has been guity of over talking and underdelivering so far this season. Last night's performance, and several before that, have been disgrasceful and embarrassing. The same mistakes over and again. That being said, you still have to take a step away and ask yourself whether demanding that Holloway, Ambler and others resign is for the best of our club. I don't see how anyone can argue that it is.

Who will replace Holloway in your little perfect world? Harris? How many teams has he saved from relegation and got promoted as manager? A lot of you were calling for Bircham to take over before Lomas was appointed - aren't you the same lot calling for his head now? I will not stand by and let us act like that joke of a club, dirty Leeds United - we are better than that.

Every fan that sits through what we saw last night is more than entitled to tell the players and the manager how they feel, but the next game you come back, you dust yourself down and you go again with the same passion and commitment as ever. Thats what we are about - that's exactly what we demand from our players, so we need to keep doing it ourselves. We have enough people in the world that hate Millwall - we don't need to add ourselves to that list.

Like him or not. Holloway has proven himself repatedly at this level. He has a far better record in the Championship than KJ does. You lot saying those that played last night are his players are just wrong (Forde, Beevers, Shittu, Dunne, Martin, Abdou, Chaplow, Woolford, McDonald) - he inherited a huge squad of average players - and credit where it is due, he has been slowly going through and trimming that down and gradually replacing them. That will not happen overnight - we do not have the finances for that. The players he has signed have shown the right attitude - Edwards, Williams, Gregory, Gueye - as much as you lot s*** him off, Fuller has scored important goals for us. Cowan-Hill and Cummings are both highly rated and the Hof gives us another dimension.

With all our January signing available, that team will have a different look to it. We put this behind us, we get up for Ipswich and we go again! Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

• January 15, 2015 at 20:06

@StanLDN: well said stan, I'm not doing my nut, we gotta think long term, I've posted before about this, have a proper long term plan in place think swansea. 10 years ago bottom half L2 now where are they. it can be done.

• January 15, 2015 at 17:14

Holloway put out a statement yesterday saying covered every scenario ready for the match obliviously forgot he's Crap the teams s*** and Bradford where Defo up for it
    I posted FT 3:1 ok got that wrong but I know Hollways s*** and a Bullshitter teams s*** so go now Holloway please walk and take the crap players with you I will not attend another game while he and the crap players are there hope J B you read all these post we are not mugs and I don't think you are casting votes with you hope you do the right thing sack the Pratt

• January 15, 2015 at 18:12

The rot of the last 3 years he talks about a tarts with

Forde
    Dunne

The others have not been here that long something stinks at the heart of our team , I'd start with these two I'm sick of the site of them.

Jimmy is ( how many times) not good enough
    Chaplow , pathetic
    Upson too lightweight
    Woolford not good enough
    Martin all huff and puff a James Henry who can't cross.
    Gregory, we are kidding ourselves aren't we, maybe ok for lg1.
    Gueye, why won't he give this talented player a run ?

What a crock of s*** to put in Millwall shirts.

• January 15, 2015 at 20:44

Fork in the road. Stick with IH not just this season, but next (in either division), or sack him shortly. Sack him shortly, we'll get relegated and go through several managers over a handful of seasons. JB loses interest and let's not forget our ground is worth many millions as a property development. Or stick with IH beyond this season in either division, let him cut the dead wood and see what emerges.

IH has disappointed me but I still cannot see who could have done better! This is not a Sensible Soccer simulation.