Millwall would face Chelsea away in fourth round of FA Cup

© Actionplus
© Actionplus

CHELSEA await Millwall in the fourth round of the FA Cup if the Lions can win their third round replay against Bradford City.

A money-spinning trip to Stamford Bridge is the huge prize on offer for the victor of next Wednesday's replay at Valley Parade. The tie would be played on January 24 or 25.

Full draw:

Rochdale v Stoke City
Sunderland v Fulham or Wolves
Doncaster Rovers or Bristol City v Everton or West Ham
Manchester City v Middlesbrough

47 thoughts on “Millwall would face Chelsea away in fourth round of FA Cup

• January 5, 2015 at 19:37

Right Millwall....don't f*** it up now

• January 6, 2015 at 01:16

@jenks4: F*ck the Blackpool game now I don't care if we lose 4-0 as long as we beat Bradford and get those dirty mothers c%$ts. I hate em more than West Spam and I would take a win over them than staying up just so I could rub their f*£cking noses right in it. We better not bottle it or they can stick their stronger together season ticket up their jacksie. Rant nearly over I'm just so excited about what can happen. Don't let us down Millwall please ffs we've endured enough of sh*t over the last 2 seasons. NOLU WDC. PS. Come on all you lions turn up for the Bradford game and roar the boys on they'll need all the help they can get.

• January 5, 2015 at 19:37

Pro: we could face chelsea.

Con: the replay is gonna be a hell of a lot harder now, Bradford will want to prove themselves against a championship side, will be at home, and will now want to face chelsea. I will not be going to Bradford, but to those who are, do us proud and get us to stamford Bridge! COYL!!!

• January 5, 2015 at 19:40

This is the reason why i said on record,that saturdays result was s****! If we won we WOULD be playing Chelsea instead of MIGHT be playing Chelsea.If this doesn't motivate the players,NOTHING WILL...

• January 5, 2015 at 20:29

If we'd lost it would have been a s*** result as we WOULDN'T be playing Chelsea.

Still in the cup and the players have all the motivation they should need. Also should put in a better shift at Blackpool as players will be looking to impress there as well.

• January 5, 2015 at 19:41

If and its a big if we beat bradford then what a day out this would be and our record at the bridge is good.

• January 5, 2015 at 19:43

Last time i went to stamford bridge we knocked them out..hoddle was manager and a runt called wise played..

• January 5, 2015 at 20:09

@Jim28: we played in the red shirts with black stripes black shorts and red socks.dave savage was outstanding with us up the shed end on scaffold seats(abromnovich go s*** yourself off)i know its early for but a digs a dig.. i was working for an ex chelsea player at the time building an extension on his kings road house so it was sweet(oh sorry yeah his name john hollins)@.if i remember they hit the woodwork 7 times.without scoring,we nicked it 5-4 on penalties.on a down note my son then 10 got smacked in the mouth by a chelsea youth and lost a tooth.he remembers that night oh so well and we will both be going provided sutcliffe united sorry bradford are seen off.glad to be back after my prostate treatment.

• January 5, 2015 at 20:37

@millwallbuilder: A great night, but even that couldn't match the 3-2 win in 1985. After six s.hitty years in the third division, George Graham's team gave us back some real pride. Losing 2-1, we scored two great goals in front of our fans and then Speedie missed a last minute penalty. Absolutely brilliant.

• January 5, 2015 at 21:56

@Micky Lions: was at that game, a fantastic atmosphere. If I remember right Sreve Lovell scored in his usual 'legges eleven' way. The ball probably ricocheed of his a*** or something. I might be wrong as my memory aint what it used to be. Anyone out there to correct me?

• January 5, 2015 at 19:45

Now watched the draw, settling down to watch our possible main centre back next season face Liverpool and see whether he will be a good enough to take the helm at the back.

• January 5, 2015 at 19:46

Watch the players doing their utmost now we've got that draw, all of a sudden the players will play for the shirt !!

• January 5, 2015 at 19:48

Yep, the Super Supporters of Millwall will be at Chelsea F C . Bradford after Blackpool are wins we will be there to Witness. Jim28, Block28, Norris, lowdown, CrawleyLion, Foxy, & the Stormin Norman team, make sure to get your tickets, we want Real Millwall Noise to be heard, Win or Lose ! ( NOLU, WDC ).

• January 5, 2015 at 19:48

F a rules state 15% is what a club can claim in away allocation. 6269

• January 5, 2015 at 20:06

I wonder how many season ticket holders we have?

• January 5, 2015 at 19:49

Goodman playing against liverpool as well. Come on lad, show us how to defend

• January 5, 2015 at 19:53

Chelsea and mMillwall stats http://www.chelsea-mad.co.uk/head_to_head/chelsea/vs/millwall/index.shtml

• January 5, 2015 at 19:55

Entire film made about this tie... (COYL)

• January 5, 2015 at 19:56

Come on Millwall please get us to Stamford Bridge! Nearly all of my family support Chelsea, would be great if we could beat them! COYL!!!

• January 5, 2015 at 20:19

@The Lion: mine too lion all my cousins from battersea born and bred and they get on my f****** nerves at weddings and funerals.but i tell em you have not beaten us in the fa cup a fact.

• January 6, 2015 at 02:47

@millwallbuilder: If we beat bradford and chelsea ill forgive millwall for all their poor performances this season. Cannot afford to lose!

• January 5, 2015 at 20:03

Easy for me to say cos I live in Rotherham now but as many millwall as poss at Bradford to get behind the team. All my mates are Chelsea and I would love to give it to them. I remember kellers pen save in 1995 I was behind the dugout and we went Fukien mental!!

• January 5, 2015 at 21:56

I live in Sheffield myself mate but work in London during the week but hopefully il b able to get up there for it

• January 5, 2015 at 21:57

• January 5, 2015 at 21:57

I live in Sheffield myself mate but work in London during the week but hopefully il be able to get up there for it.

• January 5, 2015 at 20:10

The danger here is that the players focus will now switch to the Bradford replay when we have a far more important game and three points for the taking on Saturday.

• January 5, 2015 at 20:25

Fond memories of goin to Stanford bridge in the cup! COYL

• January 5, 2015 at 20:39

@dpendet: 1985 when we won 3-2. What a night that was. Lovell and Fash and Speedie's pathetic penalty.

• January 5, 2015 at 20:40

Blue is the colour come the wall what a day it would be down the kings road and the lions roaring it could be what we need a bit of passion

• January 5, 2015 at 21:03

Best away game for me was that 85 win at the bridge,in that poxy away end with no roof. Fash was awesome that night and the supporters were even better. F**** me i was 15 then.

• January 5, 2015 at 21:33

I was at the bridge in 95, what a f****** great night that was. I remember the burger stall in the stand hahaha say no more. Also remember the police of about 5 deep in front of us to stop a pitch invasion but it was the west London muppets that came on the pitch. Also the chairs from the stand to our left and the extra wall that made the trip. Hoofin night that was.

• January 5, 2015 at 22:12

That was a cracking night in '95. watching the Chelsea fans smash up their own ground in frustration at the end was hilarious

• January 5, 2015 at 23:14

Brings back some serious memories. I think I might have been a bit of a naughty 'un back in the day but I'm an older dad now so don't swear and just clap politely ;) COYL, do us proud, 3 points at Blackpool and win at Bradford, i'll be there for all of ' em.

• January 6, 2015 at 08:45

The omens are good...
    1985 Chelsea away...win
    1995 Chelsea away...win
    2015 Chelsea away...please feel free to fill in the blank.
    Miiiiiillllllllllwwaaaaall

• January 7, 2015 at 20:04

great game 85 lovells header fashanus top class volley shrugged all defenders off before whizzing it past nerv ned.on that night we outclassed them this time if we beat bradford i doubt it.