Preview: Millwall vs. Bradford City

© Edmund Boyden
© Edmund Boyden

SHAUN Williams will miss Millwall's FA Cup tie with Bradford City as he serves the first of a four-match suspension.

The Lions reported on Friday that Lee Gregory (back) and Mark Beevers (ankle) will miss out through injury.

Scott Malone, who has a slight hip problem, is unlikely to be involved as talks continue over a proposed transfer to Cardiff City.

Stoke City have denied loanee Andy Wilkinson permission to play in the competition.

Paris Cowan-Hall will complete his move to Millwall tomorrow but is cup-tied having played for Wycombe in an earlier round.

Bradford winger Mark Yeates has been ruled out with knee ligament damage.

Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford is cup-tied.

56 thoughts on “Preview: Millwall vs. Bradford City

• January 2, 2015 at 16:04

Season ticket holder, I have no interest what so ever paying extra money to watch us, can't take walking away depressed anymore I have lost the faith, hoping a few January signings will get me buzzing for it again!

• January 2, 2015 at 16:08

@dpendet: don't worry the hof might be back haha!

That's exactly how I feel! I'm tired of it! we need to go back to basics!

• January 2, 2015 at 16:06

Looks like malone off to cardiff and maynard coming our way.

• January 2, 2015 at 16:08

Stoke not letting us use wilkinson because? w******

• January 2, 2015 at 16:10

@mfclions: because they are stoke city muggy c**** who interbreed in their caravans!

• January 2, 2015 at 16:09

Malone slight hip injury???Cardiff???

• January 2, 2015 at 16:26

Bang goes ollie's "strong" line up then
    2-2 and an extra time win in replay cause that's what we do

• January 2, 2015 at 16:26

This could be a big shock - if Bradford do NOT win.

• January 2, 2015 at 16:27

Malone has always been on his bike,shouldn't be but is Williams staying? He's on a few radars.

• January 2, 2015 at 16:36

Smallest crowd this year it's going to be cold and charging to much for tickets I have 3 kids we all have season tickets but I think they should be giving the little ones free entry they won't because there greedy

• January 2, 2015 at 17:38

@lionheart:

I think there are FA rules about how low the tickets can be because the receipts are shared

• January 2, 2015 at 16:37

Quite a few missing then, another couple of mysterious injuries?? Cannot understand why Stoke would stop Wilkinson from playing.

• January 2, 2015 at 16:40

F.u.c.k me the dislikers are out in force today haha you lot only "like" when we're sagging all and sundry.
    Maybe I can break the "dislike" record
    Come on you tits hit that button

• January 2, 2015 at 17:48

This site has lost a lot of the good posters it had due to the click bait and crap it publishes. Then you have the bunch of mongs who will dislike a comment because there mate didn't write it. Change your name to bushwacker and you will be okay. NOLMIDC.

• January 2, 2015 at 21:17

@Eightieswall: haha ha
        No s.h.i.t sherlock you lucky lucky lucky bar steward you've stollen all me votes
        Gonna drown me sorrows in widows ruin.
        Haha 51 dislikes brilliant

• January 2, 2015 at 22:09

71 now mate and it's the same little mongs all the time. I might change my name to "original Bushwacker" just so people will like me. Strings.

• January 2, 2015 at 22:30

@Eightieswall: you f.u.c.k.e.r lol
            Your gonna get 100 you git

• January 3, 2015 at 14:31

That's the sort of thing a Nigel would do.

• January 2, 2015 at 16:59

what I think Ollie Wil put out....

Forde
    Dunne Webster Nelson Briggs
    Powell Martinez
    Martin Upson Woolford
    Marquis

• January 2, 2015 at 17:13

What's happened to HARRY FABIAN and OLD LES , never hear from em these days ???

• January 2, 2015 at 17:49

Old Les got banned for speaking the truth.

• January 2, 2015 at 17:14

NICKOLA is pretty quiet too, where are you ???

• January 2, 2015 at 17:17

@bordersarebest0170: f.u.c.k me I forgot all about old les miss his arguments made me laugh how he bit so much.
      Maybe we can call him out

• January 2, 2015 at 17:46

Yeah Luke , he certainly didn't hide his light under a bushel eh

• January 2, 2015 at 18:20

my question will be how will the players in the team will respond? they know they have hurt us and we at them with insults etc. could we finally get off and maul the bantams tomorrow? who knows and we will find out one way or the other? lets hope 2015 is the start of onwards and upwards and lets have a happy new year for once perhaps?

• January 2, 2015 at 19:28

I cant see a goal from anywhere, so the best we can hope for is a goaless draw followed by a mauling at the replay. Been supporting this team for 52 years and cant think of any period when I felt so apprehensive and negative for every game. There is a lot of fixing to do in this squad and I dont think currently we have the players able to win any match. Obviously hope I'm wrong but too old in the tooth and been there and done it. COYL

• January 2, 2015 at 19:40

@wallchef: Its a win in for bradford and they will come all guns blazing, we have to be on it from the off and at least try and play a more direct style instead of thinking we are smarter than we are cause we seem to run out of ideas once we cross the half way line. I know ill get clog for this but I would go with Fuller from the off and try to get a lead not be chasing the game,he should be a handful for a league 1 defence with maggs dropping off in and around him. All i can say is good luck Millwall do us proud and give it a right go.

• January 2, 2015 at 19:41

Should of read win win for bradford.

• January 2, 2015 at 21:10

f*** me we actually have some supporters left thinking we will get a result tomorrow!! Good luck! I wouldn't mind betting they are well up for it and dunne going to get crucified all game, give away a penalty, or someone runs past shittu as if he wasn't there and to put the icing on the cake fordey is going to let a shot go thru his fingers from 50 yds!

Didn't fancy the fa cup anyway haha!

• January 2, 2015 at 21:22

How much time would a win over bradford give IH cause if we do win which i doubt it will gloss over the state we are in.

• January 2, 2015 at 21:38

Who ever is playing let's get behind them because I want west spam on the next round

• January 2, 2015 at 21:55

@LETEMCOME: @LETEMCOME: ok wet spam lol be nice for lads to have a little cup run and we are Bradford boogie team so I've got a good filling we will be in the forth round draw

• January 2, 2015 at 23:53

West ham are the last team i want to face at the moment. Why? Because we'll get hammered! They'll take the p*** out of us! It's ok losing 6-0 to a team like chelsea or arsenal (despite all the w****** that everyone seems to know who 'support' them) but getting done by 5 to west ham will be a bit too much...

• January 2, 2015 at 21:51

Should play at least 2 kids tomorrow , Nelson for webster please .
    Briggs should be played to see if he wants that LB position cos so far he hasn't shown it.
    Powell Martinez & Upson in the middle I hope.
    Don;t which one of 2 headless chickens dumb & dumber will be out wide but if both play any forwards will get f*** all service as usual so we'll see.

• January 3, 2015 at 01:05

Im looking forward to tomorrow, we havent played Bradford for about 10 years.

• January 3, 2015 at 08:08

Saturday and its cup fever..i'll be there..should be a welcome break from league football..all i ask is that the players relax and enjoy there football for once

• January 3, 2015 at 09:22

Cycles,cycles,cycles ! I do not often post on here but feel the time is right. Oh what short memories we all seem to have , spoilt by the fact that we have had a degree of success over the last decade what with the FA cup runs and promotion ... I know some of you are too young but just 2 words will let you know that is has been this bad before ...... Slough Town ! and another 2 for you Peter Anderson.
    Keep the faith

• January 3, 2015 at 10:09

@n3lion:
      Indeed. In 50 odd years I've never seen a manager as pitiful as Anderson. What's more he kept selecting himself, voguing about in midfield with his hands on his hips like an overweight model who was too moribund to cat-walk. Just for luck he allegedly was, and still may be, a qualified accountant. But he still wasn't as useless as his inseparable chum from Luton, Alan West, who ambled about on the left for match after match taking little interest in proceedings other than to bung the ball directly out of play or sailing over the top of all and sundry at virtually every corner - it would have made a pleasant change had he hit the first defender occasionally.