14 thoughts on “Highlights: Millwall 0-2 Bournemouth

• December 29, 2014 at 12:11

Poor pen decision, however marking for second goal was poor and how their geezer didn't get sent off as well I don't know...? Lads need to lick their wounds and regroup, new year = new start, an away win at Blackpool will be just the start!!

• December 29, 2014 at 16:10

@lionheart: dunne came on 15mins to go..didn't concede.it was wilko s*** who and that northern monkey beevers.w****** the 3 of em...at least it looks we got a new robbo(sid nelson).outstanding

• December 29, 2014 at 20:43

Beevers didn't play mate. Nelson looks great, shame there's nobody decent at the back to help mould him into a star.

• December 29, 2014 at 23:01

15 mins to much let him spend 15 mins getting his boots and kit on the way out of the den

• December 29, 2014 at 18:22

Poor decision to tackle like that by Martin .

• December 29, 2014 at 22:17

At last, back in the bottom 3 again! At least we are where we should be! Let the relegation battle begin

• December 30, 2014 at 00:38

I just want to say how well young Nelson did on his debut.
    1. he started a bit nervously which was understandable .but as the game went on he really came into the game.
    2.I liked the way he was telling other player's where cover was needed,i hope he keeps it up.
    3.I counted five block's he put his body in the way of and one diving header to clear from the centre of the area,real good stuff.
    4.A guy sitting behind me said,he looked like a young Robbo and i would not disagree.
    5.He looked even better when he played on the right of a back three after IH changed the system.
    6.I hope he keep's his head down listen's and learn's,because when he fill's out and get's stronger he will be a real good player.
    7.At the end of the game he looked Knackered,and he should have been as he put in one hell of a shift.
    8.Well done Sid you did really well,keep it up mate.

• December 30, 2014 at 13:25

2nd goal and I thought Forde could have come out to smuther. But he probably thought 3 defenders were enough to deal with one man.

• December 30, 2014 at 19:12

Why was the cleaness men on the pitch the bournemouth goalkeeper? The kit man loved it.

• December 31, 2014 at 09:08

This is my first post on Newsatden. I was also at the game against Bournemouth and yes I agree that IH does not have any consistency with his team selection and bring Marquis in for the game at Norwich but never made the bench against Bournemouth. I am starting to wonder what IH is doing with his team selection and also his formations and I am starting to lose patience with him as the manager.
    However I also appreciate fans pay good money on tickets, food, drink etc at games and our home form is abysmal and people are entitled to their opinion. Where I was sitting there was no positive atmosphere it was abuse after abuse even at Forde yes he made some errors but so called supporters shouting your s**t Forde is unbelievable he is Republic of Ireland first choice keeper and shouting abuse at players really helps with "confidence" You either support and get behind the team or vote with your feet and do not go to games. I do not feel abusing players is the answer to the problems and another dog fight our 3rd to try and stay in this division. We are a small club making losses every year and if it was not for John Berylson we would not have a club to support as we would have gone into liquidation. I lost my elder son this year who was a Millwall supporter and loved the club as I took him when we were at the old den and he was also a mascot at the Brighton game many moons ago when Alan Mccleary was captain. I have been taking my youngest son who is 8 this year and I had to leave the game due to the so called supporters shouting abuse at players. my son said to me when we were walking back to the car why do people shout swear words at players I said because they are annoyed? I am a Football coach and also scout for Millwall. My sons team play in the Selkent league and we teach them to respect others in the game whether you win draw or lose. Maybe some of our so called supports should show some RESPECT to our own players as I am sure if the so called supporters were playing out on the pitch they would not like being verbally abused. PLEASE BE VOCAL AND SUPPPORT MILLWALL POSITIVELY THANK YOU.