Video: Ian Holloway's Christmas message to Millwall fans

IAN Holloway has wished Millwall fans a Merry Christmas in a video message.

The Lions boss also asked fans to "stick with us" after a difficult run of form and promised to "make you a team that you can be proud of".

The video was posted on the club's official YouTube channel.

14 thoughts on “Video: Ian Holloway's Christmas message to Millwall fans

• December 25, 2014 at 11:21

Well said 'Ollie, we get behind them all and we push on! Our time will come!

Oh yeah,

Merry Christmas to all of you! Have a good one guys!

• December 25, 2014 at 11:29

All that's missing is the red nose & revolving bow tie lol. Coyl

• December 25, 2014 at 12:11

Dont know about Merry Christmas we are 4th bottom just hope the Happy New Year has a better ring to it

Merry Christmas to all you guys

• December 25, 2014 at 14:58

I read a lot of crap on nad sometimes from many supporters who want the manager gone I have myself questioned Olly many times on here and so far ive got to be 100% honest I expected better . But when he took on the job he realised the squad was pretty poor and he has started to put that right , lets not turn in to that fickle mob across the water who have hounded out the last ten managers after a few bad results ( the big sam out mob are very quiet right now )
    Give him time and he may just surprise the doubters also be careful what you wish for I don't see many managers wanting to come to the Den if we hound Holloway out after just one season .
    Hopefully some quality players can come in lets get rid of the injury prone and old crap and start again using some of our fantastic youngsters .
    I can see us finishing about 15th this season and next season and all being a lot happier
    Fingers crossed
    got to go nans run out of eggnog
    Merry Christmas

• December 25, 2014 at 20:51

I want Olly to succeed. I think he has made mistakes but I want him to get it right. So Come on you Lions lets make 2015 the year we turn it round.

• December 25, 2014 at 21:27

mfc2u is spot on! We need to show we are Millwall No One Likes We Don't Care. Stop the moaning and whinging as that's for the other mugs of other clubs. Come what may and what will be will be!

• December 26, 2014 at 08:27

All the best to the supporters who are making the journey today, and the team. COYL

• December 26, 2014 at 09:51

Ollie cheer up there's been a lot said on here but at the end of the day We only want what's best for our club. So come on Ollie & the players bring home the points today. 2.1 to the wall. Sorted.

• December 26, 2014 at 16:32

As I type this we are 5:0 down at Norwich 20 mins + to go
    Taxi for Hollowayhasnt got clue marquis and fuller s***

• December 26, 2014 at 17:21

The only sticking I'll be doing is sticking you in a f****** cab Ollie

• December 26, 2014 at 17:23

Playing marquis , you sure Holloway.
    You must have lost the dressing room looking at the players body language today.