bestkinky

Millwall midfielder Josh Wright re-joins Orient on loan

JOSH Wright has re-joined Leyton Orient on loan.

The Millwall midfielder, 24, had a spell at Brisbane Road last season and has been training with the O's in recent weeks after being told to find a new club by boss Ian Holloway.

Wright will remain with Orient until January when he could pursue a move to MLS side Chicago Fire.

The former Charlton trainee has been invited state-side for a trial in the New Year.

12 thoughts on “Millwall midfielder Josh Wright re-joins Orient on loan

• October 28, 2014 at 12:37

Good luck Josh, championship probably to much for you, but couldn't fault your effort and commitment and you've never had a dig at the club when not selected.

• October 28, 2014 at 12:41

@dpendet: well said, shame it didn't work out, he had a lot of talent.

• October 28, 2014 at 20:36

@dpendet: you raised a good point, he seems a decent bloke, im really surprised he couldnt hold down a place in this team , just a tad short of championship level, he could have filled the williams role i suppose, although ive come to the conclusion that williams is the best passer of a ball ive seen in my 49 years of suffering at the den .

• October 28, 2014 at 23:23

@thecolumbusblock:
        "the best passer of a ball ive seen in my 49 years of suffering at the den"
        I've done slightly longer but my vote goes to Eamon Dunphy.

• October 28, 2014 at 13:00

I hope that Josh Wright does well at the O's, and that he gets that move up to MLS. The MLS these days is a decent standard and great to watch. I have already bought my 2015 season ticket at Orlando City (yes, I live in Florida)and I'm looking forward to seeing quite a few players that have previously played in the Premiership and the lower English divisions. I'd be happy to see Josh Wright playing for Chicago Fire, doing well on a regular basis, but getting beaten by Orlando City 🙂

• October 28, 2014 at 15:28

This seems never ending for the lad. It seems every other week he is getting linked to someone else. It must be frustrating for him Good luck Josh hope you get settled soon.

• October 28, 2014 at 15:38

Josh must have had more clubs then leeds has had managers this season.and the pair of em aint finished yet

• October 28, 2014 at 19:06

Joss is a great passer and fill he needs regular football, im Sure he will come good
    good luck

• October 28, 2014 at 19:27

@munchy: dont matter wot fans think of JW. You wouldn't treat a dog the same as josh has

• October 29, 2014 at 13:29

@Jim28: my dog gets treated better than me as for josh personally lm glad he's gone nice bloke bla bla wish him well but his wages can be put to better use . Just wish Justin wage thief hoyte world p*** off

• October 28, 2014 at 20:48

@munchy: just needs the goals putting on the touch lines at half way. The only way his passing will lead to goals.

• October 29, 2014 at 12:33

I don't rate him. Been to loads of clubs but never done well at any.