bestkinky

Gallery: Millwall 1-0 Cardiff City

Edmund Boyden

(@edboydenphotos)

7 thoughts on “Gallery: Millwall 1-0 Cardiff City

• October 26, 2014 at 08:11

Great pics Ed.
    Great to have Danny back.
    Great to be 6 pts off a play-off spot.
    Picking the bottom 3 for this season; Blackpool for sure, Brum look like they are in self-destruct mode. But hard to pick the last team to make up the bottom 3 this season. Maybe one team goes into free fall in the new year, that often happens. Let's hope its the Haddocks.

• October 26, 2014 at 08:54

None of David forde doing them unbelievable saves????
    In my opinion the best saves I've ever witnessed at a football game, was in block 12, so had a great view

• October 26, 2014 at 10:32

@dpendet: I'm sure they'll feature in the highlights on here soon.

• October 26, 2014 at 10:52

Five things we learned from yesterday.
    1) Shittu is an inspiring player and Captain.
    2) Leave Danny in team above Dunney.
    3) Gregory will come good if left in team.
    4) So called small Club we maybe but we can still beat the so called bigger boys.
    5) If we played 2 upfront we would be a better team and keep out of relegation trouble.

• April 10, 2017 at 19:47

I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s pretty price enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet will be much more helpful than ever before.

• April 12, 2017 at 09:11

Hiya, I am really glad I've found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this website, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can't find it.