bestkinky

9 thoughts on “Highlights: Wigan Athletic 0-0 Millwall

• October 22, 2014 at 13:51

Wouldn't it be good to see us win a game.August seems such a long time.ago.hopefully we will do Cardiff COYL!!!

• October 22, 2014 at 14:21

Was at the game last night and this video just about sums things up, its called Highlights and we did not have any. One shot on target. What happened to the spirit that drove us for 25 minutes on Saturday? I know it was a wet Tuesday a long way from home, but its the same for everyone. As I have posted before. three dodgy wins at the beginning of the season, then we were 9 points from the relegation zone, now it is three and sides below us are picking up form. I really do not know what is happening, someone please explain.

• October 22, 2014 at 14:38

I was not at the game in Wigan but the defending in these "highlights" is once again dire. Surely Holloway must understand he needs an organised defence not this shambles? And surely he should pick his best team and play them week in, week out in a standard formation - like 442. It did Burnley no harm last year.

But there again what we are seeing is standard Ollie, big squad, lots of changes of team and structure and even more words. The joking will wear thin soon.

• October 22, 2014 at 14:39

What is there to explain, we are pretty much the poorest club in the league, everyone has better squads cos they have more money,the championship is a very difficult division to be in and we are in it and we will continue to struggle in it mainly for those reasons. To go up north on a crappy Tuesday evening and come away with a point and not concede is good by me. My hopes and expectations are to stay in the championship, anything else is a bonus, people on here seem to have high expectations of our club , I'm not sure what it's based on.

• October 22, 2014 at 14:55

@bordersarebest0170: I suppose that my expectations are based on what Ollie and the chairman said when IH took over. Still, shouldn't really listen to such talk.

• October 22, 2014 at 17:27

@bordersarebest0170:
      I agree. Look at the teams below and around us. They are absolute giants financially compared to us. We are and always will be punching above our weight.
      Realistically , who in your opinion is a smaller club than us in this Division ?
      I say possibly Bournemouth , no one else.
      4th bottom aint a disiaster in May , it's an achievement !

• October 22, 2014 at 16:55

Picking up 0-0 draws on the road are fine, and last was no exception.
    But....we really need to be picking up more wins and points at home.

What happened to the Spanish player signed ?
    Just curious really.

• October 22, 2014 at 16:57

That should have read 'last night'.

• October 22, 2014 at 23:15

I wasn't there and I can only judge on the extended highlights, but what I saw was a team playing better passing football than we have seen for a long while and at the same time able to keep it solid at the back. Things are moving the right way.