bestkinky

Preview: Millwall vs. Wolves

LEE Martin is available for selection again after recovering from a knee injury.

The winger will be added to Millwall's squad for tomorrow's visit of Wolves but Ian Holloway could keep faith with the starting XI that drew at Derby before the international break.

That would mean a second league start for Aiden O'Brien, with the likes of Matthew Briggs, Byron Webster and Lee Gregory also keeping their places in the side.

Mathias Ranegie (hamstring) and Nicky Bailey (calf) will both miss out, while Carlos Edwards (knee) is a long-term absentee.

Wolves boss Kenny Jackett has a fully-fit squad to choose from and both Bakary Sako and Nouha Dicko, who were slight doubts, are expected to start.

11 thoughts on “Preview: Millwall vs. Wolves

• October 17, 2014 at 15:55

A home win will be good against our former manager , I really want to sing "rocking all over the world " I have not sang that since august so I think tomorrow will be the day that we win. COYLLLL

• October 17, 2014 at 16:27

@boblion: true it would be a fitting way to end our bad run at home.the lions to win 2-0

• October 17, 2014 at 18:05

We need a win and beating this mob would be a good result, they have done well on their return to the championship and are quick up top so our defence must be sharp but we should be beating teams like this at home.

• October 17, 2014 at 20:10

Off topic, but this article is nice. Reminds me of our 1-1 draw with Liverpool:

• October 18, 2014 at 06:31

This is to all those who can go but are to tight or lazy.to go to the den today...w******..COUW

• October 18, 2014 at 12:59

@Jim28: I would give anything to be there but unfortunately due to bad health I can't went to first game in 1967 never missed a game home and away in the 70s & 80's never been a season ticket holder as I could not afford the money in one hit I think I've more than paid my dues to call myself a true millwall supporter I dread to think our much I've spent but saying that I have never been to Wembley because I could never get a ticket that is the only thing that pisses me of the plastic supporter's who always seem to be at the big games. Rant over

• October 18, 2014 at 08:57

do i count as tight or lazy live in Accrington,am a pensioner fiances dictate things for me if i could afford to go to every home game i would,watch them up here have supported Millwall since 1958 first game against Southend in the old third division south had a season ticket from the 60'a through to the late 80's as much a supporter has you jim28,anyway looking forward to a 2-0 win

• October 18, 2014 at 18:31

@eddiebrewer: obviously its impossible to include you and anyone else thats in the same boat

• October 18, 2014 at 11:57

Whilst technically I could get to the game, do I count tight and lazy as living in another country with limited finances to afford international travel AND matchday costs? If I could afford every home game I would. I'm as much a supporter as you Jim28. Thanks for calling me a w%%%%r though.

• October 18, 2014 at 18:34

@SE14: now your being silly..and i never mentioned you by name.i advise you read the whole post