by Staff on December 9, 2013 at 10:33
LEE Martin has suffered a fresh injury setback that is expected to keep him out of action for the next two weeks. Manager Steve Lomas confirmed after his side's 2-1 victory over Wigan that Martin is set to spend a fortnight on the sidelines with a hamstring strain.
by Alex Aldridge on December 9, 2013 at 09:40
ALAN Dunne hailed the performance of David Forde after the Millwall 'keeper made several fine saves in the 2-1 win over Wigan on Saturday. Forde was in superb form in front of watching Ireland boss Martin O'Neill, who was at The Den to cast his eye over the 33-year-old.
by Staff on December 8, 2013 at 16:21
MILLWALL have been draw away to Southend in the third round of the FA Cup. The Lions, who progressed to the semi-final stage last season, when they were knocked out by eventual winners Wigan, will travel to Roots Hall over the weekend of January 4/5.
by Alex Aldridge on December 7, 2013 at 18:37
STEVE Lomas praised Millwall's resilience after his side dug deep to hold on to a hard-fought win over Wigan at The Den. The Lions withstood immense pressure from the visitors after James McArthur made the score 2-1 and gave the Latics a hope of snatching a point.
by Alex Aldridge on December 7, 2013 at 17:07
JERMAINE Easter struck his third goal of the season as Millwall claimed a vital win over Wigan Athletic at The Den. The Lions went in front after just one minute and 32 seconds when Steve Morison scored for the second time this week following Martyn Waghorn's corner.
by Staff on December 6, 2013 at 14:17
GUY Moussi comes into contention for Saturday's clash against Wigan but could be forced to settle for a place on the Millwall bench. Moussi sat out the draw with Nottingham Forest in midweek as he was ineligible to face his parent club, and is set for an immediate return to the squad.
by Alex Aldridge on December 6, 2013 at 12:47
STEVE Lomas says Millwall must make opposition teams work harder for their goals after giving up a "cheap" equaliser against Nottingham Forest in midweek. Nathaniel Chalobah's simple header from a corner in the 2-2 draw proved to be a source of great frustration for the Lions boss.
- Millwall winger out for a fortnight with hamstring injury
- Dunne toasts display of Millwall goalkeeper after Wigan win
- Millwall to travel to Southend in third round of FA Cup
- Lomas relieved as Millwall hold on to claim win over Wigan
- Report: Millwall 2-1 Wigan Athletic
- Preview: Millwall vs. Wigan Athletic
- Millwall boss tells players to cut out errors against Wigan
- I will not shy away from challenge at Millwall, insists Lomas
- Wigan could appoint Brentford manager before Millwall visit
- Championship Prediction League: Week 19
- Pragmatism appeals to Millwall boss ahead of festive period
- Lomas: Millwall striker set standard with energetic display
- Millwall boss: Trotter put body on the line against Forest
- Dunne relieved to return to Millwall fold after loan interest
- Malone: Millwall calm despite sliding towards drop zone
- Millwall to investigate after Forest star reports racist abuse
- Millwall captain hopes "vital" backing from fans continues
- Injury sidelines Millwall midfielder for up to three weeks
- Millwall boss pleased with side's response against Forest
- Report: Millwall 2-2 Nottingham Forest
- Preview: Millwall vs. Nottingham Forest
- Millwall assistant calls for togetherness in face of adversity
- Championship Prediction League: Week 18