by Jay Taylor on March 27, 2015 at 10:00
NEIL Harris says he is enjoying the pressures of first-team management. The Millwall' all-time leading goalscorer has overseen two draws and a defeat in his opening three games in charge of Lions, and has admitted it has been hard disappointing players with leaving them out of the team.
by Jay Taylor on March 27, 2015 at 09:00
SID Nelson has praised the impact that on-loan Southampton defender Jos Hooiveld has had on his early Millwall career. The academy graduate has only played eight senior games for Millwall but, feels he has adapted to first-team football well thanks to Hooiveld’s guidance.
by Jay Taylor on March 26, 2015 at 17:15
Diego Fabbrini has been recalled from his Loan at Millwall by parent club Watford. The 24-year-old has been immediately loaned back out, joining Birmingham City until the end of the season.
by Jay Taylor on March 26, 2015 at 11:28
IPSWICH Town have extended the loan of midfielder Richard Chaplow until the end of the season. The 30-year-old, who initially penned a one-month loan deal, has made four appearances and scored one goal since joining the Tractor Boys in February.
by Staff on March 26, 2015 at 10:00
NEIL Harris has organised extra training sessions for his players during the international break to ensure they are fully prepared for the final run-in. The Lions do not have a fixture to fulfil this weekend but Harris and assistant Dave Livermore will be hard at work with the squad at Calmont Road.
by Alex Aldridge on March 26, 2015 at 09:00
MILLWALL striker Lee Gregory has been given a new lease of life under Neil Harris – and wants his goal tally to hit double figures before the end of the season. Gregory, who has been one of the Lions’ star performers since Harris took charge three games ago, underlined his new-found confidence with an ice-cool finish against Brentford last weekend.
by Alex Aldridge on March 25, 2015 at 09:55
LEE Gregory says his goal against Brentford owed a lot to Ed Upson's inch-perfect pass – and admits that's exactly the kind of service he thrives on. Gregory took Upson's chipped through ball in his stride, rounded goalkeeper David Button and slotted the Lions into the lead.
- "So far, so good" for interim Millwall manager Neil Harris
- Nelson praises on-loan Hooiveld's impact on Millwall career
- Watford recall Diego Fabbrini from his loan spell at Millwall
- Ipswich Town extend loan of Millwall midfielder Chaplow
- Millwall players to train more during international break
- Millwall marksman Gregory aiming for a double figure finish
- Millwall striker credits Ed Upson for goal against Brentford
- Harris: O'Brien's hunger is infectious inside Millwall camp
- Video: Rylah and Farrell score for Millwall U21s at Coventry
- Philpot has earned the right to be in squad – Millwall boss
- Harris: Millwall set standard with end product at Brentford
- Cummings: Millwall players have belief back under Harris
- Highlights: Brentford 2-2 Millwall
- Infographic: Brentford 2-2 Millwall
- Harris "gutted" after Millwall let lead slip at Brentford
- Report: Brentford 2-2 Millwall
- As it happened: Brentford 2-2 Millwall
- Preview: Brentford vs. Millwall
- Harris won't allow Millwall players to "accept" relegation
- Brentford manager wary of Millwall bounce under Harris