by Staff on July 29, 2014 at 23:37
MAGAYE Gueye was on target as Millwall U21s recorded a 2-0 win over Welling United. Gueye was given a 60-minute run-out at Park View Road on Tuesday evening to help boost his fitness levels ahead of the new season. The 24-year-old opened the scoring with a low angled drive.
by Alex Aldridge on July 28, 2014 at 10:35
RICARDO Fuller wants to help Millwall's youngsters on and off the pitch. The 34-year-old says he will pass on his considerable wisdom to the Lions' rising stars to help them become better players. That could mean they are on the end of the occasional grilling from the Jamaican.
by Alex Aldridge on July 28, 2014 at 07:45
IAN Holloway is determined to help Magaye Gueye get his career back on track. The Lions have snapped up the winger, formerly of Everton, on a one-year contract after he impressed during a two-week trial stint. Holloway admits there is some risk attached to the signing.
by Alex Aldridge on July 25, 2014 at 15:35
IAN Holloway has confirmed he is in the market for another striker. Millwall have drafted in Lee Gregory and Ricardo Fuller so far this summer but Holloway is still looking to bolster his options up front before the season starts in two week's time.
by Alex Aldridge on July 25, 2014 at 11:03
MAGAYE Gueye has become Millwall's fifth summer signing. The Lions have agreed terms with the 24-year-old on a one-year contract with the option of a 12-month extension in the club's favour. Boss Ian Holloway had been tight-lipped on his interest in the Frenchman.
by Alex Aldridge on July 24, 2014 at 19:40
SCOTT Malone has to wait until the final day of the season to return to Wolves. Malone began his career there but was sold to Bournemouth having failed to make a single appearance for the club. So the defender admits is relishing going back to the Midlands.
by Alex Aldridge on July 24, 2014 at 10:07
RICARDO Fuller wants to be Millwall's main man next season. The Jamaican striker, who signed a one-year contract at The Den, has set his sights on being the Lions' top scorer. Fuller turns 35 later this year but insists he is still the same player that scored 43 goals for Stoke.
- O'Brien and Gueye extend Millwall U21s' unbeaten record
- Experienced Fuller to pass on wisdom to Millwall youngsters
- Gueye needs to be shown the "right path" - Millwall boss
- Millwall boss wants to sign striker before Leeds opener
- Millwall clinch deal for ex-Everton winger Magaye Gueye
- Millwall defender dreaming of final-day promotion at Wolves
- Fuller wants to be Millwall's main man up front next season
- Exclusive: Millwall to seek Tim Cahill talks over loan return
- Millwall striker Marquis twists his ankle in training game
- Gregory impresses Millwall boss with Aldershot performance
- Millwall midfielder hoping fitness work will pay dividends
- Holloway coy on Gueye's absence from Stevenage friendly
- Briggs to face trial by television as Millwall ponder offer
- Defender Nelson can be a future "commando" - Millwall boss
- Exclusive: Ugandan winger Mutumba jets in for Millwall trial
- Millwall boss: Feisty friendly was exactly what we needed
- Report: Stevenage 2-2 Millwall
- Leeds United owner has no plans to part with Millwall target
- Edwards: "Crazy" Ollie commands total respect at Millwall
- Millwall boss has tried to sign Briggs three times before
- Trialist Gueye in wrangle with agent, reveals Millwall boss
- Millwall launch new yellow away kit for 2014-15 campaign
- Millwall rule out move for ex-Blackpool and Palace winger