by John Kelly on May 29, 2015 at 16:48
MILLWALL have confirmed they will play Stevenage in a friendly at the Lamex Stadium on July 25. It is the second year in a row the sides meet in pre-season after last year’s 2-2 draw and comes a week after the trip to AFC Wimbledon.
by John Kelly on May 29, 2015 at 08:26
JOHN Marquis says he wants to prove to Millwall fans that his experiences while out on loan have made him a better player. The Lewishan-born striker this week signed a new one-year deal with the Lions with the possibility of a further 12-month extension.
by John Kelly on May 28, 2015 at 11:00
MILLWALL will have a "young and hungry" group of players ready for next season’s Sky Bet League One campaign. Manager Neil Harris also wants a trimmer squad with at least two players competing for each first-team position.
by John Kelly on May 28, 2015 at 08:00
ACADEMY boss Scott Fitzgerald is working closely with manager Neil Harris to identify the best candidates to fill under-18 and under-21 coaching roles with the club. Millwall run a category two academy under the Premier League's Elite Player Performance Plan.
by John Kelly on May 27, 2015 at 11:48
MILLWALL boss Neil Harris has a “specific” type of striker in mind as he looks to add to his frontline options. With John Marquis signing a new deal, and Aiden O'Brien expected to follow, Harris wants a fourth striker to add to that pair and last season’s top scorer Lee Gregory.
by John Kelly on May 26, 2015 at 08:23
MILLWALL'S long-term plans are set to be boosted by the news that three of the club’s most promising players are expected to sign new deals. Aiden O’Brien, Sid Nelson and Fred Onyedinma all look set to commit their futures to the club as Neil Harris puts his faith in youth.
by Staff on May 25, 2015 at 09:00
MILLWALL will face Southend in League One next year after the Shrimpers beat Wycombe in the League Two play-off final at Wembley. Southend's penalty shoot-out victory over the Chairboys at the national stadium on Sunday sees them join Burton, Shrewsbury and Bury in the third tier.
- Harris and Sheringham meet as Millwall set Stevenage date
- Marquis: Chopper key in decision to extend Millwall deal
- Millwall boss Harris wants quality over quantity next season
- Harris and Fitzgerald working to identify development coaches
- Millwall boss Harris wants four first-team strikers in squad
- Millwall boost as trio set to commit futures to club
- Millwall’s League One opponents confirmed for 2015-16
- Millwall boss: We aim to build future around youngsters
- League One rivals Gillingham in hunt for Millwall's Marquis
- Ambler: Harris to have final say on Millwall transfers
- Millwall boss: I won't take loans to make up numbers
- Manager won't put any pressure on Millwall youngsters
- Millwall boss: The door isn't shut on Carlos Edwards
- Harris wants fit Millwall players and high-tempo approach
- Millwall's Forde linked with move to Championship sides
- Millwall manager Harris still working on summer targets list
- Woolford: Neil Harris will be a successful Millwall manager
- Millwall manager under no pressure to sell retained players
- Released midfielder thanks Millwall fans for their support
- Harris: Changing era at Millwall after 18 players released