by Alex Aldridge on July 25, 2014 at 11:03
MAGAYE Gueye has become Millwall's fifth summer signing. The Lions have agreed terms with the 24-year-old on a one-year contract with the option of a 12-month extension in the club's favour. Boss Ian Holloway had been tight-lipped on his interest in the Frenchman.
by Alex Aldridge on July 24, 2014 at 19:40
SCOTT Malone has to wait until the final day of the season to return to Wolves. Malone began his career there but was sold to Bournemouth having failed to make a single appearance for the club. So the defender admits is relishing going back to the Midlands.
by Alex Aldridge on July 24, 2014 at 10:07
RICARDO Fuller wants to be Millwall's main man next season. The Jamaican striker, who signed a one-year contract at The Den, has set his sights on being the Lions' top scorer. Fuller turns 35 later this year but insists he is still the same player that scored 43 goals for Stoke.
by Alex Aldridge on July 24, 2014 at 08:00
MILLWALL will ask Tim Cahill if he wants to make a sensational return to the club. The Lions hope to convince the legendary midfielder to come back to The Den if he is made available for loan by the New York Red Bulls. Cahill is being tipped to make a short-term switch to England.
by Alex Aldridge on July 23, 2014 at 11:10
MILLWALL are waiting to hear whether John Marquis faces a spell on the sidelines after he twisted his ankle in an inter-squad friendly. Marquis played for a first team XI against the club's U21 side at Calmont Road on Tuesday morning.
by Alex Aldridge on July 23, 2014 at 10:16
SUMMER signing Lee Gregory scored his first goal in a Millwall shirt in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Aldershot on Tuesday. And Lions boss Ian Holloway says he has been impressed with the striker since his arrival from Halifax Town in a £250,000-deal last month.
by Staff on July 21, 2014 at 13:57
NICKY Bailey expects to come back fitter and stronger next season after following a strict fitness regime over the summer. Bailey recovered from a slipped disc to make an impressive finish to the 2013-14 campaign but says he is determined to be in even better shape.
- Millwall clinch deal for ex-Everton winger Magaye Gueye
- Millwall defender dreaming of final-day promotion at Wolves
- Fuller wants to be Millwall's main man up front next season
- Exclusive: Millwall to seek Tim Cahill talks over loan return
- Millwall striker Marquis twists his ankle in training game
- Gregory impresses Millwall boss with Aldershot performance
- Millwall midfielder hoping fitness work will pay dividends
- Holloway coy on Gueye's absence from Stevenage friendly
- Briggs to face trial by television as Millwall ponder offer
- Defender Nelson can be a future "commando" - Millwall boss
- Exclusive: Ugandan winger Mutumba jets in for Millwall trial
- Millwall boss: Feisty friendly was exactly what we needed
- Report: Stevenage 2-2 Millwall
- Leeds United owner has no plans to part with Millwall target
- Edwards: "Crazy" Ollie commands total respect at Millwall
- Millwall boss has tried to sign Briggs three times before
- Trialist Gueye in wrangle with agent, reveals Millwall boss
- Millwall launch new yellow away kit for 2014-15 campaign
- Millwall rule out move for ex-Blackpool and Palace winger
- Exclusive: Holloway admits Millwall captaincy is up for grabs
- Exclusive: Lions snub big-money offers to rename The Den
- Millwall complete signing of veteran striker Ricardo Fuller
- PSG's Jean-Eudes Maurice fails to make the grade at Millwall