by John Kelly on December 1, 2015 at 06:00
ED Upson knows what it takes to win promotion from League One, but he accepts the pressure to do it at Millwall is much higher. The Lions midfielder, with Byron Webster, was part of Yeovil Town’s historic campaign in 2012-13 when he scored in the play-off semi-final and played in the final as they reached the second tier for the first time.
by John Kelly on November 30, 2015 at 14:09
LEE Gregory has praised manager Neil Harris for giving confidence to the players – by allowing them to make mistakes. Gregory said Harris’ predecessor Ian Holloway was less tolerant of errors with the result that players weren’t as comfortable on the ball as they have been this season.
by Staff on November 30, 2015 at 10:30
JOHN Marquis was sent off as Leyton Orient drew at home against Wimbledon on Saturday. The 23-year-old striker had earlier set up Jay Simpson for Orient’s opener in the 1-1 draw but was later red-carded after picking up two cautions, the second for a foul on former Lions team-mate Paul Robinson.
by John Kelly on November 30, 2015 at 08:00
NEIL Harris paid tribute to Jordan Archer after the goalkeeper’s performance helped Millwall secure a 1-0 win over Bury on Saturday to move the Lions to within two points of the top six. Former Tottenham netminder Archer kept his eighth clean sheet in 19 games since making his competitive debut for Millwall in August.
by John Kelly on November 30, 2015 at 06:00
MILLWALL boss Neil Harris admitted to being “frustrated” with referee Dean Whitestone’s decision to book Byron Webster in Saturday’s 1-0 win over Bury at The Den. The yellow card was Webster’s fifth of the season and he will now miss Millwall’s rearranged clash with Burton Albion on Tuesday evening.
by Josh French on November 29, 2015 at 11:45
ALL the facts and figures from Millwall's 1-0 victory over Bury at The Den can be found here. A classy long range strike from Shaun Williams and brilliance from Jordan Archer in goal saw off the Shakers. Keeper Jordan Archer was voted NewsAtDen's Man of the Match by the fans.
by Staff on November 28, 2015 at 21:49
RATE the performances of Millwall's players after Saturday afternoon's victory against Bury. The Lions moved up to five places to seventh in the League One table and only two points off the play-offs thanks to Shaun Williams' first-half strike from distance to secure all three points in a 1-0 triumph at The Den against the Shakers.
- Upson: Boss giving us belief in Millwall promotion challenge
- Millwall's Gregory: Gaffer allows mistakes, Holloway didn't
- Millwall loan watch: Marquis off for foul on former Lion
- Harris hails "outstanding" Millwall keeper after world-class save
- Harris frustrated as Millwall without defender at Burton
- Infographic: Millwall 1-0 Bury
- Harris praises Millwall captain – and wants more of the same
- Report: Millwall 1-0 Bury
- As it happened: Millwall 1-0 Bury
- NewsAtDen offers Millwall fans chance to win fantastic prize
- Sky Bet League One preview: Millwall vs. Bury
- Powell leaves Millwall to join Braintree Town on loan
- Ambler: We're not worried about bids for Millwall players
- Unsung hero Donovan impresses Millwall U21 boss Skinner
- Boss Harris wants Millwall to Bury Fleetwood memory
- Highlights: Fleetwood 2-1 Millwall
- Harris facing Millwall defensive problems for Bury clash
- Millwall boss Harris: No excuses, we lost to the better team
- Report: Fleetwood 2-1 Millwall
- As it happened: Fleetwood 2-1 Millwall