by Alex Aldridge on September 20, 2014 at 18:43
IAN Holloway challenged Millwall to force their way into the play-off pack after Saturday's stalemate with Nottingham Forest. The Lions, fifth before the international break, have slipped down the league table this week after only claiming one point from a possible nine.
by Alex Aldridge on September 20, 2014 at 18:22
IAN Holloway fears Carlos Edwards is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines. The right back was stretchered off five minutes into Saturday's 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest after twisting his knee in a tackle. Holloway said: 'There was a pop in his knee.'
by Alex Aldridge on September 20, 2014 at 17:19
MILLWALL were held to a goalless draw by table-topping Nottingham Forest. The Lions created the better chances on a misty afternoon at The Den – with Martyn Woolford and Mathias Ranegie both going close – but were forced to settle for a point.
by Staff on September 20, 2014 at 13:59
FOLLOW live team news and match action as Millwall face Nottingham Forest. The Lions are looking to bounce back from successive defeats against Stuart Pearce's league leaders, who arrive at The Den in formidable form.
by Staff on September 19, 2014 at 15:27
SHAUN Williams and Nicky Bailey could return to the Millwall squad for Saturday's visit of table-topping Nottingham Forest to The Den. Williams missed the midweek defeat to Reading with a dead leg but has returned to training and will undergo a late fitness test.
by Alex Aldridge on September 19, 2014 at 15:00
TWO straight defeats have not dampened the mood in the Millwall camp ahead of their meeting with Nottingham Forest, according to Ricardo Fuller. Fuller says boss Ian Holloway has maintained a positive atmosphere in training.
by Staff on September 19, 2014 at 14:33
NOTTINGHAM Forest manager Stuart Pearce expects his side's promotion credentials to be tested at The Den tomorrow. Forest are the early leaders in the Championship standings and continued their formidable start to the season with a 5-3 victory over Fulham.
- Holloway challenges Millwall to break into play-off pack
- Millwall boss fears Edwards has suffered serious injury
- Report: Millwall 0-0 Nottingham Forest
- As it happened: Millwall 0-0 Nottingham Forest
- Preview: Millwall vs. Nottingham Forest
- Millwall striker: Defeats won't dampen mood in the camp
- Forest manager braced for Millwall pressure at The Den
- Millwall have to impose themselves on Forest – Holloway
- Holloway: Millwall games must be entertaining for fans
- Millwall manager: Chaplow was "terrific" in holding role
- Fuller: First Millwall goal shows my fitness is improving
- Championship Prediction League: Week 8
- Holloway admits Millwall may seek cover after Martin blow
- Millwall captain calls for cool heads after Reading loss
- First team coach Bulpin leaves Millwall by mutual consent
- Holloway: Millwall defender didn't deserve to be taken off
- Millwall boss feeling "sick to the core" after Reading loss
- Report: Reading 3-2 Millwall
- As it happened: Reading 3-2 Millwall
- Preview: Reading vs. Millwall
- Ollie: Millwall striker needs better service against Reading
- Championship Prediction League: Week 7
- I got it wrong, says Millwall boss ahead of Reading clash