by Alex Aldridge on April 16, 2014 at 13:36
IAN Holloway believes the pressure will mount on Charlton after their defeat to Barnsley last night, as the Championship relegation battle took another twist. And the Lions boss claims his side are now better-placed than their south London rivals to beat the drop.
by Alex Aldridge on April 16, 2014 at 11:23
MARTYN Woolford is doubly determined to keep Millwall in the Championship. The winger has been a shining light for the Lions this campaign, top-scoring with eight goals and making more appearances (36) than any other outfield player.
by Staff on April 15, 2014 at 13:49
ED Upson will not play again this season because of an ankle injury. Millwall have announced that the midfielder, who is currently serving a two-match ban, will spend the remaining weeks of the campaign in the treatment room.
by Alex Aldridge on April 15, 2014 at 11:34
MILLWALL are set to give non-league striker Connor Calcutt a chance to impress in an U21 fixture against QPR on Tuesday. The ex-Tottenham trainee, 19, has scored over 40 goals this season playing for Berkhamsted in the ninth tier of English football.
by Staff on April 14, 2014 at 10:57
WITH less than a month of the season to go, NewsAtDen readers now have the chance to decide who has been Millwall's best player of the 2013-14 campaign. Compiled here is a list of every member of the current squad who has made at least one appearance this term.
by Alex Aldridge on April 14, 2014 at 08:59
ALAN Dunne believes "something has clicked" at Millwall since the squad held a heated training-ground inquest ten days ago. Dunne confirmed that there had been a "row" between players prior to their game against Nottingham Forest earlier this month.
by Alex Aldridge on April 12, 2014 at 21:47
IAN Holloway has laughed off his two-fingered salute to Watford fans. The Lions boss was subjected to abusive chants from the away end throughout Saturday's clash at The Den but had the last laugh when Martyn Woolford hit a last-minute equaliser.
- Ollie: Barnsley beating Charlton is "great result" for Millwall
- Winger: Personal plaudits will mean little if Millwall go down
- Millwall lose Upson to ankle injury for final four games
- 40-goal non-league striker to play game for Millwall U21s
- Poll: Who has been Millwall's best player this season?
- Dunne: Millwall have "clicked" since training ground bust-up
- Millwall boss laughs off "gesture" made to Watford fans
- Holloway proud of Millwall after fightback against Watford
- Report: Millwall 2-2 Watford
- As it happened: Millwall 2-2 Watford
- Preview: Millwall vs. Watford
- Avoiding relegation still a tall order, cautions Millwall boss
- Scoring first goal has been crucial for Millwall - Holloway
- Millwall defender eyes Watford win after away-day double
- Championship Prediction League: Week 43
- Bailey rushes back from injury to aid Lions' relegation fight
- Quintet of Millwall youngsters offered contract extensions
- Blackburn striker's loan stint at Millwall to be cut short
- Millwall manager praises travelling fans after Wigan victory
- Report: Wigan Athletic 0-1 Millwall
- As it happened: Wigan Athletic 0-1 Millwall
- Preview: Wigan Athletic vs. Millwall
- Holloway: Wigan will be toughest test of Millwall's run-in