by Staff on January 31, 2015 at 22:17
MARC Bircham has left his position as Millwall's assistant manager. Nigel Gibbs will step up to become Ian Hollwoay's no.2 after Bircham accepted a role with MLS outfit Chicago Fire. Chief executive Andy Ambler said: "We wish Marc the very best with his new venture."
by Alex Aldridge on January 31, 2015 at 19:18
MARTYN Woolford could leave Millwall to join Leeds United before the transfer window closes on Monday night. Woolford has been left out of the Lions' last two squads and Ian Holloway revealed after Saturday's win at Nottingham Forest that the winger could now depart.
by Alex Aldridge on January 31, 2015 at 18:17
IAN Holloway hopes Saturday's 1-0 win over Nottingham Forest can prove to be a turning point in Millwall's season. Ricardo Fuller struck late on to snatch a priceless victory for the Lions at the City Ground. And Holloway said afterwards: "Winning is a wonderful feeling."
by Alex Aldridge on January 31, 2015 at 18:03
MILLWALL won for the first time in nine matches to give their survival hopes a major boost. Substitute Ricardo Fuller capitalised on Stephen McLaughlin's defensive lapse to score the only goal of the game seven minutes from time.
by Staff on January 31, 2015 at 13:08
FOLLOW live team news and match action as Millwall face Nottingham Forest. The Lions have been dealt an injury blow ahead of kick off with the news that Paris Cowan-Hall will be sidelined for the foreseeable future with a hairline fracture of his tibia.
by Staff on January 31, 2015 at 10:44
MILLWALL winger Paris Cowan-Hall sustained a hairline fracture to his tibia during Tuesday's 0-0 draw with Reading, the club has announced. A specialist has also diagnosed that Cowan-Hall damaged ligaments at the back of his knee.
by Staff on January 30, 2015 at 15:15
ALAN Dunne and Mark Beevers look set to return to Millwall's defence for Saturday's clash against Nottingham Forest. Ian Holloway will be forced to reshuffle his back four with Sid Nelson suspended after his red card against Reading and Dan Harding ineligible to face his parent club.
- Millwall assistant Marc Bircham departs for Chicago Fire
- Woolford could swap Millwall for Leeds before window shuts
- Holloway savours winning feeling after Millwall beat Forest
- Report: Nottingham Forest 0-1 Millwall
- As it happened: Nottingham Forest 0-1 Millwall
- Millwall winger suffers fracture and knee ligament damage
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs. Millwall
- Millwall boss hopes for confident performance at Forest
- Holloway: Hooiveld and Fabbrini just what Millwall needed
- Infographic: Nottingham Forest vs. Millwall
- Championship Prediction League: Week 28
- van Veen bound for Scunthorpe despite late Millwall offer
- Millwall enter the race to sign Dutch striker Kevin van Veen
- Holloway has decided who doesn't have a future at Millwall
- Millwall boss frustrated by inconsistent decisions at home
- Highlights: Millwall 0-0 Reading
- Holloway: Reading draw gives Millwall fans renewed hope
- Report: Millwall 0-0 Reading
- As it happened: Millwall 0-0 Reading
- Millwall target Stuart O'Keefe underdoing medical at Cardiff