by John Kelly on August 1, 2015 at 16:03
MILLWALL'S unbeaten pre-season run came to an end after Portuguese side CD Tondela claimed victory at The Den. Luis Tinoco put Tondela ahead in the seventh minute before Fred Onyedinma levelled the score seven minutes later.
by Staff on August 1, 2015 at 13:13
Follow all the live news as Millwall aim to continue their unbeaten pre-season run. After last week's comfortable win at Stevenage Neil Harris can expect a much stiffer test against a side promoted to the Portuguese top flight last season.
by Staff on July 31, 2015 at 17:00
MILLWALL manager Neil Harris will look to give his players a full 90 minutes in the final pre-season friendly. The Lions boss will be stepping up preparations for the club’s League One opener against Shrewsbury on August 8.
by Jay Taylor on July 31, 2015 at 15:00
NEIL Harris is confident of signing a striker by the time the League One campaign gets underway next Saturday. Millwall travel to Shrewsbury in eight days to start their bid to for an immediate return to the Championship.
by Jay Taylor on July 31, 2015 at 13:00
AIDEN O’Brien’s ankle injury isn't as bad first feared, according to manager Neil Harris. It was thought the 21-year-old would miss all of August with ruptured ankle ligaments suffered in the draw with Wimbledon two weeks ago.
by Jay Taylor on July 31, 2015 at 11:00
NEIL Harris says he has an idea as to which players will be in his starting XI against Shrewsbury next week. The Lions face C.D Tondela on Saturday in the final preparation game before the new League One season starts at the Greenhous Meadow on August 8.
by Jay Taylor on July 31, 2015 at 09:00
ED Upson believes prior promotion experience will be of help to Millwall next season. The 25-year-old is one of a number of players in the Lion’s ranks who have the honour of winning promotion from League One.
- Report: Millwall 2-3 CD Tondela
- Live: Millwall 2-3 CD Tondela
- Preview: Millwall vs. C.D. Tondela
- Millwall manager Harris is confident of adding to the squad
- O’Brien injury not as bad as first feared – Millwall boss
- Harris has "rough idea" of Millwall XI for Shrewsbury opener
- Ed Upson: Promotion experience will aid Millwall's chances
- Harris may look to loan market to strengthen Millwall side
- Edwards to play for Millwall in behind-closed-doors friendly
- Millwall boss Harris: Trialists will continue to be assessed
- Former Millwall captain Alan Dunne signs for Leyton Orient
- Onyedinma's confidence boosted since return to Millwall
- Millwall manager Harris wants better set pieces next season
- Harris pleased with Millwall performance in Stevenage win
- Report: Stevenage 0-1 Millwall
- As it happened: Stevenage 0-1 Millwall
- Preview: Stevenage vs. Millwall
- Millwall's O'Brien to have "unique" procedure on ankle injury
- Millwall boss insists defender Webster still has part to play
- Millwall manager Harris reiterates intention to sign striker