by Alex Aldridge on October 21, 2014 at 21:47
MILLWALL came away with a point after playing out a goalless draw with Wigan in blustery conditions at the DW Stadium. The Latics edged the possession stats but it was the Lions who had the game's best opening when a Lee Martin free-kick fell to Ricardo Fuller, who couldn't convert.
by Staff on October 21, 2014 at 17:51
FOLLOW live team news and match action as Millwall face Wigan. The Lions are looking to build on back-to-back draws against Derby and Wolves and pick up their first win since August, while Latics boss Uwe Rosler is under pressure to get a result after a miserable run of form.
by Staff on October 21, 2014 at 10:34
MILLWALL will be without Shaun Williams as he serves a one-match suspension following his red card against Wolves. Loan signing Andy Wilkinson is expected to come straight into the side at right back, with Alan Dunne moving into the centre of defence.
by Alex Aldridge on October 21, 2014 at 10:02
IAN Holloway says his side are one victory away from going on a winning run. Millwall travel to Wigan tonight off the back of two creditable draws with Derby and Wolves, and Holloway believes three points could ignite their season.
by Alex Aldridge on October 21, 2014 at 09:30
RICHARD Chaplow has warned his Millwall teammates not to expect an easy ride against out-of-form Wigan tonight. The midfielder says the Lions risk getting "stung" if they aren't at their best when they travel to the DW Stadium.
by Alex Aldridge on October 21, 2014 at 09:24
IAN Holloway says that Millwall are in high spirits ahead of their trip to Wigan tonight, having been buoyed by their incredible comeback against Wolves. Holloway was thrilled with the resilience shown by the Lions as they rallied from 3-0 down to claim an unlikely point at the weekend.
by Alex Aldridge on October 21, 2014 at 09:00
IAN Holloway believes he has signed a 'Millwall type' in Stoke City loanee Andy Wilkinson, who could make his debut against Wigan tonight. Wilkinson joined the Lions yesterday on a 93-day deal and Holloway may hand the right back his first start at the DW Stadium.
- Report: Wigan Athletic 0-0 Millwall
- As it happened: Wigan Athletic 0-0 Millwall
- Preview: Wigan Athletic vs. Millwall
- Millwall boss: We are one result away from a winning run
- Millwall midfielder Chaplow wary of "dangerous" Wigan
- Holloway: Millwall in confident mood ahead of Wigan trip
- Stoke loanee is right up Millwall's street, says Holloway
- Championship Prediction League: Week 13
- Millwall seal loan deal for Stoke right back Wilkinson
- Five things we learned: Millwall 3-3 Wolves
- Millwall striker: Goals have given me big confidence boost
- Fuller dismisses Wolves' protests over Millwall equaliser
- Jackett grateful for reception on "surreal" Millwall return
- Gallery: Millwall 3-3 Wolves
- Wolves thriller most exciting game of Millwall boss' career
- Report: Millwall 3-3 Wolves
- As it happened: Millwall 3-3 Wolves
- Preview: Millwall vs. Wolves
- Millwall boss: Jackett friendship on hold for 90 minutes
- Holloway: Millwall have to be careful with Martin after injury
- Jackett got the best out of every Millwall player, says Henry
- Millwall to wear camouflage kit in aid of injured troops
- Championship Prediction League: Week 12