by Staff on March 10, 2014 at 15:18
IAN Holloway believes Liam Feeney's loan exit to Blackburn Rovers will give Lee Martin more clarity about his role at the club. Martin set up Millwall's winner against Derby on Saturday and was praised for his display by Holloway after the game.
by Alex Aldridge on March 10, 2014 at 09:50
DANNY Shittu will have a scan today on the injury he sustained in Millwall's 1-0 win over Derby. Shittu limped off midway through the second half and Lions boss Ian Holloway fears the defender could now miss the next three weeks.
by Alex Aldridge on March 10, 2014 at 09:01
STEVE Morison hopes his winner at Derby will provide the catalyst Millwall need to pull away from the foot of the Championship table. Morison headed the only goal of the game in Saturday's match at the iPro Stadium to boost the Lions' survival hopes.
by Staff on March 10, 2014 at 09:00
FURIOUS Derby defender Jake Buxton has accused Millwall's players of feigning injury during their 1-0 win at the iPro Stadium. The Lions could be missing three of their starting XI for Tuesday's trip to Blackpool after DJ Campbell, Scott Malone and Danny Shittu limped off.
by Alex Aldridge on March 9, 2014 at 10:39
DERBY head coach Steve McClaren admitted his side had no answer to Millwall's rearguard action at the iPro Stadium. McClaren claimed the visitors had "done a job" on the Rams and accused the Lions of time wasting, saying there should have been 15 minutes of added time.
by Alex Aldridge on March 8, 2014 at 18:05
IAN Holloway praised his players for executing their game plan to perfection in Saturday's 1-0 victory over Derby County. Steve Morison's second-half header gave the Lions a priceless away win over the high-flying Rams at the iPro Stadium.
by Alex Aldridge on March 8, 2014 at 17:18
MILLWALL boosted their survival hopes with a smash-and-grab win over third-placed Derby County. Steve Morison headed in his sixth goal of the season just after the hour mark to put the Lions ahead and the visitors defended their lead resolutely.
- Ollie: Feeney exit gives Lions less options but more stability
- Shittu to have scan as spate of injuries hits Millwall squad
- Morison eyes unbeaten run after Millwall's shock Derby win
- Millwall accused of "embarrassing" play-acting by Derby star
- Derby didn't deal with "frustrating" Millwall, says McClaren
- Holloway: Millwall executed Derby game plan to perfection
- Report: Derby County 0-1 Millwall
- As it happened: Derby County 0-1 Millwall
- Preview: Derby County vs. Millwall
- Feeney set to leave Millwall for Blackburn Rovers on loan
- Balanced squad key to Derby's success - Millwall manager
- Holloway will keep Millwall up, believes Derby head coach
- Midfielder Williams vows his best is yet to come at Millwall
- Millwall striker suffers thigh injury on international duty
- Millwall loanee: Holloway rift was blown out of proportion
- Championship Prediction League: Week 35
- Millwall boss searching for his own Suarez-Sturridge pairing
- Holloway: Derby clash is start of crucial week for Millwall
- 4-4-2 not an option since Millwall sold Henry, Ollie says
- Millwall hero makes Socceroos history with brace at Den
- Millwall boss praises Morison's reaction to being benched
- Cahill: My Millwall return with Australia will be very special
- Commercial director explains season ticket price increase