by Staff on October 23, 2014 at 11:24
DANNY Shittu's hopes of returning to the Millwall first team are being thwarted by the form of Byron Webster, according to boss Ian Holloway. Shittu has been named on the bench for the Lions' last three games but Webster is keeping the Nigerian out of the side.
by Alex Aldridge on October 23, 2014 at 10:17
ANDY Wilkinson was thrilled to come out of a "manic" 24 hours with a clean sheet on his Millwall debut. The right back was thrown straight into the side to face Wigan after joining the Lions on a three-month loan from Stoke City.
by Alex Aldridge on October 23, 2014 at 09:35
SCOTT McDonald has credited Ian Holloway with changing his outlook – and making him re-think his future at Millwall. The Australian has been a mainstay in the Lions side this season, starting and finishing all of their 13 Championship games.
by Alex Aldridge on October 22, 2014 at 15:03
MILLWALL returned from their long trip to Wigan last night with a well-earned point in the bag – but what did we learn from the game? Here are NewsAtDen's five observations from a wet and windy DW Stadium, from Richard Chaplow's renaissance to Ian Holloway's flat cap…
by Staff on October 22, 2014 at 12:34
MILWALL drew for the third successive game as they were held to a goalless stalemate by Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium. There were few chances in a rain-and-wind-affected match – but you can see the official highlights here…
by Alex Aldridge on October 21, 2014 at 22:52
IAN Holloway was satisfied with a point at Wigan and praised his Millwall side's "calm and composed" performance in testing conditions. The Lions and the Latics couldn't be separated in swirling wind and rain at the DW Stadium.
by Alex Aldridge on October 21, 2014 at 21:47
MILLWALL came away with a point after playing out a goalless draw with Wigan in blustery conditions at the DW Stadium. The Latics edged the possession stats but it was the Lions who had the game's best opening when a Lee Martin free-kick fell to Ricardo Fuller, who couldn't convert.
- "Professional" Webster keeping Shittu out of Millwall team
- Stoke City loanee buoyed by clean sheet on Millwall debut
- McDonald: Millwall boss has totally changed my outlook
- Five things we learned: Wigan Athletic 0-0 Millwall
- Millwall boss pleased with "composed" display at Wigan
- Report: Wigan Athletic 0-0 Millwall
- As it happened: Wigan Athletic 0-0 Millwall
- Preview: Wigan Athletic vs. Millwall
- Millwall boss: We are one result away from a winning run
- Millwall midfielder Chaplow wary of "dangerous" Wigan
- Holloway: Millwall in confident mood ahead of Wigan trip
- Stoke loanee is right up Millwall's street, says Holloway
- Championship Prediction League: Week 13
- Millwall seal loan deal for Stoke right back Wilkinson
- Five things we learned: Millwall 3-3 Wolves
- Millwall striker: Goals have given me big confidence boost
- Fuller dismisses Wolves' protests over Millwall equaliser
- Jackett grateful for reception on "surreal" Millwall return
- Gallery: Millwall 3-3 Wolves
- Wolves thriller most exciting game of Millwall boss' career
- Report: Millwall 3-3 Wolves
- As it happened: Millwall 3-3 Wolves
- Preview: Millwall vs. Wolves